► Gult's Gorge - 1.6.4 Free2Play | HOSTED | NO WHITELIST | Buycraft | Teamspeak ATLAUNCHER EASY INSTALL IC2, PROJECT RED, Buildcraft, Forestry, Applied Energistics, Bibliocraft, Binnies mod, Compact solars,Extra Cells, Gregtech, IC2 Nuclear Controls,

• Never really knew you, but you seem pretty cool. Server isn't whitelisted anymore, but feel free to come back any time!

Also, as Retina said, permissions are broken, if a donor or above joins, the server restarts.

• i am in Elder but i cant log too. when i join server it restart again :?:

I think something is broken. Colours (perms,) seem to be broken. I can join on Claraoso with the other elders, but when I join on Tlac it restarts the server. we need a donor to try and get on, as well as another pmod, and an admin.

• No Flans car mod... BECAUSE ITS AWEFUL, what a terrible design, poorly ported mod i have ever seen. its just awesome how bad it is... NEW IP IS 71.10.49.64 however charter will be working on my lines until 6am do to an issue they had they damaged my node and are onsite repairing it now

• No Flans car mod... BECAUSE ITS AWEFUL, what a terrible design, poorly ported mod i have ever seen. its just awesome how bad it is... NEW IP IS 71.10.49.64 however charter will be working on my lines until 6am do to an issue they had they damaged my node and are onsite repairing it now

lmao as previously said before, I think they should owe you unlimited lifetime internet for all the problems they are giving. xD highly doubt it but yeh :P

Thank you Lev for all your work its Awesome to Back in server that soon ........ :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank You

more :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: for you ... :P :) :P

• Every time i join a server after like 30 Sec i lose connection it say

Connection Lost
    Internal exception: socketException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed

What i must do ??? :?: :?: :?:

• Me and Nitromad kept having this problem, we had to reinstall all the plugins on a clean jar to fix it and we havent had a problem since

• Refund issue:

Electric wrench does not work so i had to use a normal wrench which broke it down to a machine block. as this would have been prevented if the wrench worked could i get a refund on my mfsu?

• We discussed the wrench issue like 3 days ago the problem is ic2smp bug it's a known issue with the mod I already said 2 pages back since this issue is how the mod works I can not refund it as it is a game mechanic that will exist for some time at least as no mod is currently in line for replacement while modloader and forge install the fixed hooks then all has to be ported to bukkit so we will be hacking this issue for at least the foreseeable future wrenches are not perfect but the problem is organic to ic2

• So here's the news:
    Adding mods: Here is the plan to be adding charging bench and rail craft

Adding plugins: I am waiting for what seems like a year to move to McMyAdmin2 which is still beta this will allow me to move to a new modern permissions system that are able to handle more plugins.

Updating the system: the next set of donations are for a 1ghz switch to match my router and current eth card

Parasyte: he is leaving us for a trip on Saturday for a week so it will be just me next week he will do his best with connection he has on vacation but for the most part not available. ;(

• so what your trying to say is that we will all miss para and we pmods will be essentially holding down the fort except for your occasional checkin on mcmyadmin?

joking aside with only one admin around i would ask that people of the server be especially patient with their requests for help understanding that their will undoubtedly be many issues for lev andor the occasional para to handle when they log on. spaming them a zillion times dosent make them capable of working any faster.

• ^^^
    Couldn't have said it better myself.
    Let us hold the fort with kh2002s! Hands where I can see em folks!

:thumbup: This is my signature. Yup. That's it.