► Gult's Gorge - 1.6.4 Free2Play | HOSTED | NO WHITELIST | Buycraft | Teamspeak ATLAUNCHER EASY INSTALL IC2, PROJECT RED, Buildcraft, Forestry, Applied Energistics, Bibliocraft, Binnies mod, Compact solars,Extra Cells, Gregtech, IC2 Nuclear Controls,

• So i think the chunk me and Pokenar are on is broken... Can't connect at all now X(

I can't connect either, my Minecraft freezes when I try to connect and then it says

Connection Lost

"Internal client error: java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect"

Hopefully it will work soon.

• yeah, before that placing blocks would crash our clients, now i can't log into the server at all, i blame the fact he left the magnetizer running despite it being bugged ALOT, and it broke the chunk.

The whole server is bugged

• yeah, before that placing blocks would crash our clients, now i can't log into the server at all, i blame the fact he left the magnetizer running despite it being bugged ALOT, and it broke the chunk.

X( I did remove the Magnetizer and then it got worse. As i can't connect as well. Something else is messing with that chunk.

Suffication damage from the magnetizer hardly seems like enough to break the chunk. As i built that tower around the magentizer. So it was placed and working before i even built the tower

• IGN:oreostix

History:I don't know what you mean by history but...

I played ModernCraft, but it's a bit laggy for me.
    I play IC since the beginning of it.
    Can I use Zan's Minimap ? (For waypoints)
    May I ask you where your server is? EDIT: I'm stupid

• At 8:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time USA I finally noticed I had the wrong version of forge. It was a couple days of failure but I am back!

• We are aware of the issue and are working on fixing it. If this is indeed a bug we will report it but give us some time and we will figure it out.

“Nobody important? Blimey, that’s amazing. Do you know, in nine hundred years of time and space I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important before.”
    The Eleventh Doctor

• Hello,

I would love you play on your server!

IGN= GodForHire

I've been playing Minecraft online since Oct. 2010, I'm a "Supermod" (I do everything our admins do when they're not on.) on a server I help run right now. So, I know that when you join a new server, if you're lucky, you'll be joining a community aswell and it's important to try to fit in.

I've just got in to IC and BC, etc... in single player and would love to get a chance to play with other people.

Thanks.

• I have been very busy as of late, i am a orginizer for a Discgolf league and Today was the end of year party so apologies for my time away.

Alright found the bug, my computer for some reason was not aloting the new ram to the java so fixed that and forced a reset loaded the server mods again and so far so good. I did have 1 player (phaser who was banned automatically for crashing the server for a incorrect mod load/banned mod loaded.) Pardoned him and if it happens again, the problem is not on this end so i send him a message to inform him of the issue.

Sorry again,

Promise i am back again.

Thanks,

John

• I have only as few minutes so please bring the server back online as soon as possible.

Edit: I think someone is stupidly joining and not refreshing. That holds up the server update/restart abilitys.

• apparently in order for the vy.class to work, EVERYONE that joins the server needs to have it installed, perhaps have the server kick anyone that tries to log on without it?

• apparently in order for the vy.class to work, EVERYONE that joins the server needs to have it installed, perhaps have the server kick anyone that tries to log on without it?

Minecraft and minecraft servers cannot detect the server and displays it offline.

EDIT: I think the server is unable to start because people are rapidly joining seeing if it works.

• Minecraft and minecraft servers cannot detect the server and displays it offline.

EDIT: I think the server is unable to start because people are rapidly joining seeing if it works.

Atleast this means that the server is getting popular, and what i meant was the fix so that things don't break when changing the light level of a machine or a chest ( i assume that is the case, as the crash usually happens when near a machine or a chest)

• IGN: matacabras

EXP: I have enough experience with IC in addition to playing on servers, now with IC2 and buildcraft'm wanting to try a server, playing with other players and build my imagination without disturbing the other players