► Gult's Gorge - 1.6.4 Free2Play | HOSTED | NO WHITELIST | Buycraft | Teamspeak ATLAUNCHER EASY INSTALL IC2, PROJECT RED, Buildcraft, Forestry, Applied Energistics, Bibliocraft, Binnies mod, Compact solars,Extra Cells, Gregtech, IC2 Nuclear Controls,

• Atleast this means that the server is getting popular, and what i meant was the fix so that things don't break when changing the light level of a machine or a chest ( i assume that is the case, as the crash usually happens when near a machine or a chest)

No... Lev or para said the server is gona be down for a while when i was online about 30 min ago, so just chill and wait :D

• oh right, forgot to ask, could you perhaps turn the nether back on now that the server uses IC2, and isn't a processing hog (i am actually able to play on the server with next to no lag on normal view distance without optifine, my laptop would of committed suicide with ic1)

• id like to join. iv been looking for an ic only but looks like my eforts are in vane. ill follow rules. i tend to keep to myself other than chating. mine craft name is minecen MinecraftCreeper

• oh right, forgot to ask, could you perhaps turn the nether back on now that the server uses IC2, and isn't a processing hog (i am actually able to play on the server with next to no lag on normal view distance without optifine, my laptop would of committed suicide with ic1)

I wants nether for mah geothermal needs MinecraftCreeper

• My Ign: lkmking123

Im A Not So - Advanced IC2 Engineer, My Biggest Creations Was A Automatic Diamond Factory. Now I Have A Map With A Chest Full Of Diamonds!And I Would Like To Join This Server!

• I wants nether for mah geothermal needs MinecraftCreeper

i filled up those 114 lava cells i mentioned just by taking 114 empty cells and 9 empty buckets down into a mine and finding a lava pool.
    what i want the nether for is glowstone and glowstone dust without having to waist alot of gold and red stone

• i filled up those 114 lava cells i mentioned just by taking 114 empty cells and 9 empty buckets down into a mine and finding a lava pool.
    what i want the nether for is glowstone and glowstone dust without having to waist alot of gold and red stone

I want it for both :3

• About updating the server when BC and RP 1.8 comes out, we should have like a day of warning so we can get our valuables into our inv.

• Hey sorry for the outage I have a buddy who builds servers and Linux servers for a living he helped me setup a ton of backend fixes for the server big Improvements for usage for me really happy having new weblog tools mysql and port traffic management just awesome hope that's okay but all better now.

• I would say I will post it when it launches... The update won't go on for 12 hours after hopefully that is enough time before transistion, my hurry is redpower I will give a few days for buildcraft before I do a full map restart after that... Hopefully bc comes first and I will not do the new map til redpower.

• I would say I will post it when it launches... The update won't go on for 12 hours after hopefully that is enough time before transistion, my hurry is redpower I will give a few days for buildcraft before I do a full map restart after that... Hopefully bc comes first and I will not do the new map til redpower.

we are on it right now, also, BC has oil, so to use the best engine for quarries, we would need to travel still.

• I would love to be whitelisted my username is alphadawg5555 I would probably play 1 or2 hours a day I hae been Banned one (Count it ONCE) And it was an accident I will not grief on this server You have my word :D hope i get whitelisted Industrial Diamonds to you! :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond: :Industrial Diamond:

• IGN: dragon2n
    About me: I have never played on an industrial craft server. I played on one server for awhile and thought it was fun. I eventually got bored of it because there were no mods.

Hope to see everyone on the server soon!