► Gult's Gorge - 1.6.4 Free2Play | HOSTED | NO WHITELIST | Buycraft | Teamspeak ATLAUNCHER EASY INSTALL IC2, PROJECT RED, Buildcraft, Forestry, Applied Energistics, Bibliocraft, Binnies mod, Compact solars,Extra Cells, Gregtech, IC2 Nuclear Controls,

• Not sure if I broke the server or not :/ I had just recovered from an exp orb bomb, came back to base with half a heart and acidently fell and died. Then the world wouldn't load.

Edit: Found a fix for the exp orbs, LEV CHECK YOUR INBOX

• So i on this post today and saw a post saying that all 6 new members had been whitelisted. Unfortunately I am unable to connect as I am kicked by admin every time I try. Does this mean that I was not whitelisted?

IGN: dragon2n

• IGN: mecca9898 Age:13 but mature for my age am friends with silent who is already on your server
    My history well i love IC its my fave mod cant play with out it its soooo addictive i have been ban once because i swore (whoops lol) but i dident know i couldn't and yeah that's about it. hope to see you on.

• IGN: Selenite
    History: Err...What kind of history? Well...Let's see, I have played MC ever since creative. IC since it came out up to IC2 in its present state. Own a small IC2 server for my younger brother, sister and me to play with.

Phenom II x4 965 @ 3.9 GHz | Asrock 970 Extreme3 | 12GB G-Skill Ripjaws DDR3-1600 | Sapphire Flex HD 6870 @ 1000/1100 | Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD | Hyper 212+ | OCZ Fatal1ty 550w PSU | NZXT Gamma Classic

• IGN: Rgamer

History: Playing MC since Alpha 1.2.8, and multiplayer since Beta 1.0. In addition, I think I've been playing IC since 1.2_01 or something around there. Not sure. Never once had any trouble on a multiplayer server.

Have yet to blow up any Reactor . It's only a matter of time, though. Actually, I may go for a CASUC design, but doubtful.
    "Are you sure this will work?"(My friends)
    "I have no idea! Let's do it anyways!"(Me.)

Generation 27 The first time you see this, put it in your signature and add 1 to the number. Call it a social science pyramid scheme.

• WOO Imma comin back! Within the week, as I am a busy fellow.. But return I shall!

Streaking on Minecraft since '10