A Web Site————Minecraft Mod Wikipedia(MCMOD.cn)

58f220332023a.png

Welcome to MCMod.cn!

Although this is a Chinese web site, our goal is to give more and more quality information of Minecraft and Minecraft’s Mods for players——not only Chinese。
    The URL of this site:http://www.mcmod.cn/ and it has its own Forum——http://bbs.mcmod.cn/.
    Now there are about 1.2 million mod players in China and you can get more chances and opinions here。Don't afraid any problem of language,all of us are looking forward to excellent works in abroad and all we can help you integrate into us——We need your help,need players in the world come together!
    We hope excellent mods spread more widely,so hope developers,players,movie makers,come to our site to talk with us,and upload/download mods.
    You can talk and get more on [b]Tencent QQ group:82170277[/b],or contact us by E-mail : admin@mcmod.cn。Our GitHub link:https://github.com/Ahrwing/mcmod/

The webmaster of this site is RebirthIsHope(重生是希望)。

Thanks a lot for your support!

You can also support us ,link

http://www.mcmod.cn/donate/

The post was edited 8 times, last by YPXxiao ().

• Um. Something you didn't pay attention:

1. That's a forum, not BBS (Bulletin borad system, which is old-skool fasion)
    2. For everywhere you shall use hald-width punctuations, you use the full-width one...
    3. Tencent QQ group ... is not really a preferable way for communication. IRC channel or discord should be options but I know there aren't yet. I may consider holding one on esper.net, but time is an issue for me right now.
    4. That GitHub repo is used as an issue tracker. And one side note - though almost every issue there is in Chinese (as you will see), English is still supported.
    5. "Movie makers"? You mean streamers/youtubers/any other equivalents?
    6. Webmaster -> web admin

Despite the grammar issue, this is still a brave step. Looking forward on this.

I used to have another account here, named 3TUSK but apparently I forgot my password.
    This account suffered similar experience but I am luckier this time.
    A Chinese translator in ftb.gamepedia.com.

Welcome to help translate!
    Current zh-cn progress: 71%

• Thanks a lot for your support!
    Um. Something you didn't pay attention:

1. That's a forum, not BBS (Bulletin borad system, which is old-skool fasion)
    2. For everywhere you shall use hald-width punctuations, you use the full-width one...
    3. Tencent QQ group ... is not really a preferable way for communication. IRC channel or discord should be options but I know there aren't yet. I may consider holding one on esper.net, but time is an issue for me right now.
    4. That GitHub repo is used as an issue tracker. And one side note - though almost every issue there is in Chinese (as you will see), English is still supported.
    5. "Movie makers"? You mean streamers/youtubers/any other equivalents?
    6. Webmaster -> web admin

Despite the grammar issue, this is still a brave step. Looking forward on this.

看某3T是中国人,我就不用英语了,当然这是MC百科迈出勇敢的一步
    3---->那是蝙蝠的意思,可以用Discord的
    其实MCMOD重生正在开发这个功能,论坛不是有反馈版了吗,那啥Gaycub近乎弃用?
    5----->实况主:那些优秀的视频教程也是可以的,油管主是OK的

• This looks like a great website, possibly more comprehensive and active than any other I know.

I can only use google translate to understand anything, so actively using it without knowing Chinese is unfortunately not feasible in a way that I couldn't even tell what the login button would be.

For everyone else it's awesome for sure, keep up the good work!

• Also:
    Wikipedia is name of that website. Please edit the title for disambiguation.
    Also www.mcmod.cn is NOT a wiki site. Neither it use mediawiki (or something similar) on its backend, nor it would use.

This looks like a great website, possibly more comprehensive and active than any other I know.

I can only use google translate to understand anything, so actively using it without knowing Chinese is unfortunately not feasible in a way that I couldn't even tell what the login button would be.

Login link (it doesn't look like a button) is on top-right.
    Guess we need internationalization/localization work? But the documentations hosted on this site is facing Chinese speakers initially, it will be a huge project to do translations.

I used to have another account here, named 3TUSK but apparently I forgot my password.
    This account suffered similar experience but I am luckier this time.
    A Chinese translator in ftb.gamepedia.com.

Welcome to help translate!
    Current zh-cn progress: 71%

• This looks like a great website, possibly more comprehensive and active than any other I know.

On the top-right,“快速注册” means “register”,here you can input your website ID(用户名),Email(邮箱),password(密码)and confirm password(确认密码)and identifying code(验证码)to register,and recieve email。“登录百科” means “log in mcmod”。