Crucible question about GT6

• I did't find a easy way to upgrade the crucible. I guess I could use my Ceramic crucible to melt Titanium and Niobium together to make a Niobium Titanium crucible.

But I found that I can't gain Titanium before I have Tungsten which Smelter and Extruder need.And I try almost all the way to output melted Rutile in the crucible, but I falied. So now I could only upgrade my crucible by 3 complex ways:

1.Wash thousands of Tantalite Ore or Wolframite Ore to gain Tantalum Nuggets or Tungsten Nuggets.

2.Centrifuge tons of lava to gain Tantalum Nuggets or Tungsten Nuggets.

3.Use Chromium Crucible to melt Iridium. But this two matrials are very rare.

So I want to know that is it a bug or there is another easier way I didn't find? Please.

• Greg said all this is temporary - he is planning to add blast furnace. There will be changes even to steel. I recommend two paths (I've done both):

1. If you like exploring, GregTech fort has a chance to generate with titanium safe.

2. Lava centrifuging. Just don't forget that there is a machine for making 1 plate from 1 ingot. Some time ago I calculated that it takes 15 hours at minimum centrifuge speed.

• Greg said all this is temporary - he is planning to add blast furnace. There will be changes even to steel. I recommend two paths (I've done both):

1. If you like exploring, GregTech fort has a chance to generate with titanium safe.

2. Lava centrifuging. Just don't forget that there is a machine for making 1 plate from 1 ingot. Some time ago I calculated that it takes 15 hours at minimum centrifuge speed.

OK , in my file I successfully use Chromium Crucible to melt Iridium to solve this question. (Though it cost me 2 Chromium Crucible and 20+ Iridium.Whaever, thank your reply.