Adding Sticky Resin as a substitute from Slime.

• I wish to extend my previous suggestion: Make Sticky piston with Sticky resin instead of Slime.

Instead of using Sticky Resin on just pistons, how about using it on all recipes that use it? Including but no limited to: Slime Blocks, Leashes, Magma Cream, and so on, even on other mods's recipes, I know theres a way to say to the game that sticky resin is also to be seen as slime, so it kinda makes all other recipes, even from other mods to accept the sticky resin instead, idk if it will be hard to implement, but nevertheless the suggestions is here.

• Leashes I can see, but slime blocks and magma cream are pushing it - it seems to me they require more than just the "stickiness" of the slime.

There are a couple of additional things to consider for the magma cream:

1. it is also dropped by magma cubes, so having an alternative recipe with sticky resin might not be that critical.

2. In MC1.10+, magma creams can be crafted into magma blocks, which also appear as part of worldgen in the Nether, so it might make more sense to add a macerator recipe to obtain them from the blocks.

• Leashes I can see, but slime blocks and magma cream are pushing it - it seems to me they require more than just the "stickiness" of the slime.

There are a couple of additional things to consider for the magma cream:

1. it is also dropped by magma cubes, so having an alternative recipe with sticky resin might not be that critical.

2. In MC1.10+, magma creams can be crafted into magma blocks, which also appear as part of worldgen in the Nether, so it might make more sense to add a macerator recipe to obtain them from the blocks.

Nicely observed.