Non-stop Crashing

• Hello
    I play with my friend on server with industrial Craft 2. I made nuclear reactor and it blew up. After that when i'm connecting to server, every in 3 sec. i have crush, we tested that when my MC is rendering the explosion place, then my MC freez and crash. We tryed TP to 1000M away form it and i could join easy, but when i go near it and my MC renders it, crash comes back. How i can fix that.
    (Sorry for my english, its not my language)
    Please Help

• Official Post

If you upload the crash report so we can take a look at it, that would make it much easier to be able to suggest things that could be done.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Its not a problem anymore, its was my texture pack, i would never know, but my cousin had this problem and he toled me that wrong texture pack might crash game sometimes. Thank you for will to help. This Post can be closed

• Official Post

Good to see you've managed to resolve your problem, and potentially help others who might be at a loss to what is wrong

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.