Ic2 direwolf20 1.12 - electric jetpack charging

• Hi guys I'm new to ic2 and am trying to charge electric jetpack I combined with terrasteel but can't seem to figure out any way to do it without taking it off. I've even tried the auto charging plate you're supposed to stand on but it doesn't seem to work. Is this by design or am I missing something? Is there any way to change with batteries or block based without taking it off?

Also was wondering is there any way to upgrade the battery with a batpack when it's combined with armor?

Thanks!

• Official Post

You currently cannot increase the energy capacity.

You can definitely charge it by putting it into the top slot of a batbox, CESU, MFE, MFSU or generator. You might be able to charge it with a charging battery as well by having the charging battery in the infentory and the armor in the hotbar, but I'm not sure about that. Depending on the IC2 version you use, you can stand on a chargepad and it'll charge your armour (I fixed that a few weeks ago)

• It doesn't seem like standing on the chargepad works. I updated to appliedenergistics2-rv5-stable-11 and tried both the chargepad batbox and charepad CESU but it won't charge it regardless of if it's inventory, hotbar, or equipped. The only way I can see to charge it is by sticking the item directly in the charger.