Industrial Craft Server

• I just figured out how to create a multiplayer server which has industrialcraft in it. I want to use the world from my previous server but the problem is that none of the ores (Lead, Uranium, Copper, etc.) are in this world. So my question is how can I get this world to spawn the industrial craft ores?

I am currently using minecraft 1.12 with the corresponding versions of IC2 and forge.

• I just figured out how to create a multiplayer server which has industrialcraft in it. I want to use the world from my previous server but the problem is that none of the ores (Lead, Uranium, Copper, etc.) are in this world. So my question is how can I get this world to spawn the industrial craft ores?

I am currently using minecraft 1.12 with the corresponding versions of IC2 and forge.

You have to enable retrogeneration.

Color Codes and Format Codes for the rules:

Red Meaning Don't Read that.

Green Meaning must Read that.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

Yellow Meaning That is incorrect.

Purple Meaning Spelling Correction

• So I tried something different. I was able to get into the world I wanted with Industrial craft. To see the ores in the ground, I had to go to an area where no chunks have been generated. That fixed that problem.

Now from my craftbukkit server before, I had plugins. I was using essentials, factions, etc. In this forge modded server, I was not able to use my plugins. So what I tried was instead of running the forge modded server executable jar file, I started my server using the craftbukkit executable jar file.

My server managed to start, I was able to join, and all my plugins were there. Also when going into creative mode, my IC2 tab was there with all the blocks and everything.

The only problem with this was when I went to put an item in my hotbar and minimize my inventory, the item would disappear. So I am unable to use IC2 even though I can see the tab in creative mode.

Is there someway I can like "merge" these two together so I can use mods AND plugins on my server?

• Official Post

You can try SpongeForge, which is designed for running plugins and mods at the same time. It's not a perfect emulation of Forge but if you insist on running both at the same time it's your best bet.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• You can try SpongeForge, which is designed for running plugins and mods at the same time. It's not a perfect emulation of Forge but if you insist on running both at the same time it's your best bet.

Thanks I will give this a try and report what happens.

• You can try SpongeForge, which is designed for running plugins and mods at the same time. It's not a perfect emulation of Forge but if you insist on running both at the same time it's your best bet.

So I used the spongeforge and got a server up and running. I took the plugins I had from my other server which are compatible with 1.12, and added them into the "mods" folder of my server folder. I watched a video of how to do this and they said to just put the plugins into the mods folder.

None of my plugins are showing up in the server. What can I do from here?

Thanks.

• Official Post

You'll have to see if the plugins have Sponge ports, forgot that they still haven't released the direct Bukkit API plugin for it yet. The instructions here are quite useful explaining it.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.