Wind problems in BiomesOPlenty

• Is this mod compatible with BiomesOPlenty? Especially wind systems. I found that no matter which ecosystem I was in, the wind was always very small, and most of the time I had less than 10MCN (y=160). I suspect the ecogroups in BiomesOPlenty are uniformly identified by the wind system as desert (original) ecology... Is there any solution? In addition, does anyone have a wind meter corresponding to different heights? All I know now is that y=160 is the strongest, but I don't know from which height I would benefit the most if I were to stack multiple layers.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Trixie ().

• After getting these conditions, passengers always look for any compensation or refund for that particular with whom they have booked their flight ticket.

If you have booked your flight on Copa airlines and your flight has been missed due to any particular reason, then you have to know about the missed flight policy for Copa airlines reservations which is very important to know. For this, you can follow the below instructions:

You can only request for a compensation or refund if your flight is missed due to any the mistake of Copa airlines.

If you have missed your flight on your own, then you can’t make any request for a refund or compensation.

You can make a request for refund or change flight through the official website just after departure the flight.

• Looking for some enticing deals to save on your travel expenses? If yes, then Copa Airlines would be an ideal choice for you. The airline strives to provide world-class services at affordable fares. Make Copa Airlines reservations, and you will never have a dull moment. Copa has a lot to offer to keep you entertained and busy.

Copa features countless deals and discounts to lure passengers from every nook of the world. These offers help you to book flight tickets without putting any extra burden on your wallet. Plan a trip with your loved ones by snatching one suitable deal as per your budget and put a smile on your near and dear one's faces.