(S T E E L - R A I N) IC² + Buildcraft + Advanced Machines ( OVER 200 whitelisted )

• S T E E L - R A I N (MC 1.8.1) IC2

Whitelist: Enabled
    Teamspeak 3: kee-wee.co.uk
    Administrators: Doctruscott, Andrewjfaulkner

System Specifications:
    Intel Core i5-2400 4x3.1+ GHz
    16 GB DDR3
    Intel SSD 320 2x 120 GB in RAID 0
    100 Mbps Guaranteed bandwith, Unlimited traffic

Server-Side Mods (no client needed):
    iConomy
    Dynamic Shop
    World Guard
    World Edit
    Dynmap
    Commandbook

Client-Side Mods (you need these!):

Industrial Craft 2 v1.23
    -- With optimisation: IC2 Optimisation
    -- With Advanced Machines: Advanced Machines

Buildcraft v2.2.4

To Apply for whitelisting, please reply to THIS THREAD (not private messages) stating.

• Ingame name
    • Have you played IC2 Before
    • Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :) )
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in.

More information available on http://steelrain.eu

• Ingame name: yek401
    • Have you played IC2 Before: yes
    • Have you been banned from a server before: no
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. n/a
  • In game name:minecraftmania1
    have you played ic2 before: yes
    Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY!:no
    Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in:me and my friends just messing around building stuff

• Ingame name: Oolrich
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. None at the moment
  • 1. Game name: Garlicsoap
    2. I have only played IC2 in SP, done some simple things. just looking foward to have a community to do stuff with.
    3. Untill now i have only played Single player. some times the very basic version without mods with few irl friends so
    haven't had the chance to be banned :P.
    4. Im not part of anything huge YET. I did some bigger scale quarry mining in single player but it gets boring fast without other people. I don't like to shortcut in games so i don't use any extra mods or anything atm.. pure and simple IC2 + Buildcraft.

• Ingame name: tachia
    • Have you played IC2 Before: YES
    • Have you been banned from a server before: NO
    • links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in: Nothing yet :(
    • Veropower
    • Have you played IC2 Before : Yes
    • Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :) ) : No
    • I like construction and I would like join my boyfriend Joemaximum :P
    • Ingame name: dkid97
    • Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :) ) No
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in.
    • Ingame name : Godnyuk
    • Have you played IC2 Before : Yes and i've played build craft.
    • Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! (yep, we have ways to check :) ) : I was ban for being russian.
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. : There is a server but it closed so thats why i am applying to this server.
    • Ingame name: coolkat27
    • Have you been banned from a server before: yes
    • me and my friends have built some stuff on his server, its not amazing but is pretty ok. its on my youtube OneCoolKat100

• Ingame name: kodykinney
      • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. n/a
    • Ingame name: Zackeithnv
    • Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! : nope
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. :none
    • Ingame name: D4nt326.
    • Have you played IC2 Before: Nope.
    • Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY!: Nope, never.
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in: (n/a) I just played with friends building and so on, nothing huge.
    • Ingame name : WhiteEx
    • Have you played IC2 Before : yes
    • Have you been banned from a server before, and if so, WHY! : never
    • Any links to any structures you have made or projects you have been / are involved in. : no link available
  • 1. My in game is PhaZaaR
    2. Ive never placed IC2 before.
    3. No i have not been banned from a server. Because ive never played any other server before other then with my brother.
    4. im pretty new. just bought the game a month ago. i dont have friends who play so im looking for some cool people to chill out and play minecraft with. i have a mic so if you need me to talk or whatever its good. im looking on how to make some cool things. im trying to become more creative.

Thanks.