[Addon v1.112]AdvGenerators²v3.3.0-New Toys!!!

• i have one more question for the thermal generators it says stone or iron material... does this work with underground biomes? (changes all stone to different types of stone so it wouldnt be just vanilla stone)
    also i really wish the config was more extensive so i could change the name so it doesnt overlap with gregtech thermal generator.

So long as the author of Underground Biomes uses the internal name of "blockStone" (makes it's stone compatible with recipes requiring stone via the Forge Ore Dictionary, although it seems to be a wee bit dodgy in my testing) and F4113n checks for the name, it should. But you should test it, just to make sure.

• Official Post

That unofficial update link is dead...

So it be.

Re-upload from me :)
    http://www.mediafire.com/?jubhj9jwq1vyivt

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• So long as the author of Underground Biomes uses the internal name of "blockStone" (makes it's stone compatible with recipes requiring stone via the Forge Ore Dictionary, although it seems to be a wee bit dodgy in my testing) and F4113n checks for the name, it should. But you should test it, just to make sure.

hmm if it looks for names then that should be good but I think he doesn't use the oredictionary because then you couldn't craft different types of bricks etc. but there is a different mod that makes it work with SOME of the other shit form other mods (I know it doesn't work in the macerator recipe) but yeah ill test it when I can get back on m desktop. (it broke)

name a mod... I've tried putting it into my modpack!

172 mods
    11 power systems
    infinite fun

• hey this mod is causing a lot of problems for me setting up a server here is the crash

it works on single player but I don't exactly know why it doesn't work on multiplayer

172 mods
    11 power systems
    infinite fun

Edited once, last by jax099 ().

• m, someone said it would help to use two client classes, and I thoght it did but when I just tried it, it didnt...

Well, if you don't mind using old versions :whistling: , you can dump ats and bdg from the client into the server, then use AdvGen V3.2.2 and F4113nC0r3 V4.0.2... They seem to work well on my Forge MCPC+L(1.4.7) server... :D For some reason, AdvGen v 3.3.0 seems to break when used in forge servers :(

hey I tried doing this but I cant find a client (not sure what that means) or those classes when I look through old versions of f4113nc0r3 or advgen so basically could some one help explain this to me... please this is the last mod I need to get set up for my server. :wacko:

172 mods
    11 power systems
    infinite fun

• You should just stopping using it for a while. Because its modder is gone, also for a while, so it won't be updated within a few :/
    Edited: ok, 3 months. And maybe more on skype.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

Edited once, last by MatLaPatate ().

• Not completely true.
    His profile says

Wednesday, July 3rd 2013, 4:42am

But his last post was in april, so real activity is gone like for 3 months.
    - Shadow

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

• shadow life ... forever ago when you asked for serve compatiability (i quoted it 3 posts above) did you understand yusiang1998's response because my server crashes when trying to access a bdg.class or something along those lines (i know its the bdg.class) and apparently he has a fix for it but i cant find the "client" when he says " you can dump ats and bdg from the client into the server, then use AdvGen V3.2.2 and F4113nC0r3 V4.0.2"

and MatLaPatate this version (3.3.0) was always broke and someone found a fix for it im not asking for updates to 1.5 im asking how this yusiang guy fixed teh current version ... but he only has one post so i HIGHLY doubht he checks this forum.

any help would be appreciated this is the last mod i need to get my server working

172 mods
    11 power systems
    infinite fun

Edited once, last by jax099 ().

• Not completely true.
    His profile says

But his last post was in april, so real activity is gone like for 3 months.
    - Shadow

hey sorry for double posting but i wanted to quote you that way it would notify you (hopefully) because it is unclear if you understood that guys instructions from ofrever ago ... but he replied to you so im assuming that you have it fixed for multiplayer!

172 mods
    11 power systems
    infinite fun

• bump ... i really need some help ... and there is proof that its possible

172 mods
    11 power systems
    infinite fun

• Official Post

bump ... i really need some help ... and there is proof that its possible

What are you wanting exactly?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• What are you wanting exactly?

sorry ... this mod is broken for multiplayer in version 3.3.0 but about 5 posts above i quoted a yusiang1998 who said that there was a way around this however i cant understand it because it is quite vague also he says that the version 3.2.2 works if you remove (this is where i started improvising) the ats.class and the bdg.class from your minecraft.jar and put it into the mod ... however i don't know where you would put these classes... also the mod works on single player, untested on lan, and has a known problem with server , which this guy apparently fixed... whne you start the server the crash does say something about missing the bdg.class so i supposed that he knew what he was talking about but it didn't work
    thank you for help

172 mods
    11 power systems
    infinite fun

• Official Post

sorry ... this mod is broken for multiplayer in version 3.3.0 but about 5 posts above i quoted a yusiang1998 who said that there was a way around this however i cant understand it because it is quite vague also he says that the version 3.2.2 works if you remove (this is where i started improvising) the ats.class and the bdg.class from your minecraft.jar and put it into the mod ... however i don't know where you would put these classes... also the mod works on single player, untested on lan, and has a known problem with server , which this guy apparently fixed... whne you start the server the crash does say something about missing the bdg.class so i supposed that he knew what he was talking about but it didn't work
    thank you for help

Ahhh, the dodgy missing class thing. OK.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

This error I resolved adding a .jar file to my mods folder with the bdg.class and the ats.class out of my client minecraft.jar.

Something like this to fix it I believe. Never used the mod on a server so, I'm not completely sure still :wacko:

I see this too much.

• Something like this to fix it I believe. Never used the mod on a server so, I'm not completely sure still :wacko:

hmm i tried that but i think i put those classes into the mod itself not the mod folder... ill go and test it right now
    missing a different class file redownloading the mod ... missing the scontainerlaggenerator.class even though i see it in the file when i 7zip it ;(

got two different crash reports on two different runs here is the first

172 mods
    11 power systems
    infinite fun

Edited 4 times, last by jax099 ().

• here is the next one

the first one i slightly understood that it was missing a class but when i unzipped it the class was there?
    also F4113NB345T I would love it if you fixed this version so server owners like me can use your mod hassle free (if you look through the forum you can see that i am desperatly tying but i dont have your modding skills ;(
    testing again to see if i get yet another crash report :S
    nope got the same crash ... anyone know hwo to fix this?
    gonna try the ats&bdg.jar fix with 3.3.0 just to see if it works trying it with 3.2.2 gives me the above crash
    yusiang1998 said something about f4113nc0r3 4.0.2 imma try downdating to that and try again
    YEAH! I DID IT ! kk it crashed due to an id conflict gonna quick fix that and hopefully shit will start working again XD
    just patched for the server ty chocohead, supercreepertime, yusiang1998, F4113NB345T, and shadowlife
    heres what i did if anyone wanted to know
    unzip your minecraft.jar then copy ats.class and bdg.class somewhere else
    zip them up then rename it to advgenserverfix.jar (make sure its not advgenserverfix.jar.zip otherwise it will not work) and drop that into your FML mods folder
    however to get this to work you have to downgrade to advgenerators 3.2.2 and f4113nc0r3 4.0.2 this fix does not work with 3.3.0 or 4.0.5
    hopefully i could help

i attached thee server patch below remember advgens3.2.2 and Fc0r34.0.2

• Official Post

Your not supposed to upload copyrighted material. -_-

I hardly think Mojang will miss a render and GUI class much. On their own they're pretty useless.

I see this too much.