[Bug][IC² 1.23] SMP Teleporter and Nether+ Quantumsuite

• 1. The Teleporter bug:
    When I activate a teleporter I don’t get teleported to the Pad, but to any hole under it.
    I tried to fill all the Holes underneath it but then I got killed because I drowned in the wall.

2. And 2 bugs in the Nether:
    While using the Quantum suite.
    When you try this Sprint-Jump-start thingy, you get kicked for speed-hacking.

And when you Jump with the super jump of the boots you get full damage (like falling from that high).
    Or when you fly around with the jetpack you get damage (often Instant-kill) when you land (even if you land with hover mode and quantum boots)
    All tested with fully charged armor.

Ps: what Happend to the force field?
    And i love the new Nuclear reaktor!

Change the scheme, alter the mood. Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.

[b][i][u][url=' [url='http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7745']HAYO CORP: Nuclear Power (FREE: Reactor Blueprints)

• Official Post

@1 You get teleporter relatively to the previous position. If your 3 blocks below the entry-teleporter while activating it, you will reappear 3 blocks below the exit-teleporter as well.

@2 Both known.

• in latest version teleporter only pick entity that above it, ever same level will result in no TP (bukkit SMP tested) soo you will never teleport below output portal.

reported two times about it (with this you cant build teleporter traps in celling with freefall killing trap

• Teleporter nr. 1:

I teleport from
    x: -123,7
    y: 55,6
    z: 142.3
    to
    x: -128,6
    y: 59,6 (it should be 64,6)
    z: -206

wich is 3 blocks under the teleporter and 5 blocks under the real teleporter-position

i have a set up like this:

:Glass Fibre: :MFS-Unit: :Glass Fibre:
    :Rubber Log: :Teleporter: :Rubber Log:

Teleporter nr. 2:

I teleport from
    x: -128,7
    y: 64,6
    z: -206
    to
    x: -123,6
    y: 51,6 (it should be 55,6)
    z: 142.3

wich is 3 blocks under the teleporter and 5 blocks under the real teleporter-position

i have a set up like this:

:Glass Fibre: :Rubber Log: :Rubber Log: :Batbox:
    :MFS-Unit: :Teleporter: :Rubber Log: :LV-Transformer:

Change the scheme, alter the mood. Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.

[b][i][u][url=' [url='http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7745']HAYO CORP: Nuclear Power (FREE: Reactor Blueprints)