Support for Robinton´s 4096 block ids mod

• Like the title says I would like to suggest adding compatibility for that mod since it makes it so that you can have more mods and it is usefull if you have all the big forge mods since they use up a lot of ids.

• Something like this (despite the fact that it most likely will NOT happen) is better posted on the MCForge MC thread and not here...

Plus, I honestly doubt that ANY member on the Forge team will implement this...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• You got my idea wrong, buildcraft already supports this mod, it is just a little change in the mod code so that it can use indexes beyond the normal minecraft ones.

• I don't see why not as long as it doesn't add needless bulk to the code that causes less performance.

I am quite satisfied with IC2, RP2, BC and Forestry and the odd addons i use. 255 ID's (Air excluded) is still plenty for me... And we are already using block damage to get up to 15 extra blocks out of each ID.

Disclaimer:

I am totally and utterly Christmas eve drunk, anything i post today might be full of spelling errors and typos and ramblings and other hilarity.