[Support] Server Debian with Ic² + Mods

• Hey!

Got my Ic² server running for quite sometime now on debian. Today I went to add some Addons from the Addon section.

Then I encountered the strange behavior of ModLoader under Linux. It just won't work Ic² before it loads the mods. Tried adding Ic² as first and last mod. ( Linux uses ChangeDate instead of Alphanumerical order ). Didn't work. Then I tried putting the Ic² files into my server.jar and adding the Mods into the Modfolder since internal Mods, as done before Ic² are loaded before Mods in the Mods Folder. Didn't work for me.
    Minecraft.jar tells me:

Code
    Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute from
    minecraft_server_ic.jar

If tried with Ic² in the Mods folder, modLoader crashes and tells me he coulndt load the addon mods, since Ic² classes weren't loaded.

I'd really like to play with all the awesome Mods in the Mod now, anyone can help to fix?

FarFarAway

• I heard somewhere that the latest version of modloaderMP will load mods alphabetically now. I just found it earlier today, but I can't find out where I saw it. It might be worth a try. I plan on trying as soon as I get off work today.

• Hmm , im not sure but a friend of mine has a server containing ic² , redpower , buildcraft and some addons for ic² (Solar helmet f.e.) he uses ubuntu , not sure wich version , but it only ever crashed once , and since it moved to bukkit it works fine.

So , give either an other OS an try , or try bukkit.
    Mods as used (Dont get the technic pack , its illegal , don't support it by downloading)
    -Craftbukkit
    -IC²
    -Solar helmet
    -Redpower
    -Buildcraft

• I have a script that combines a bunch of mods -in to- the server.jar file. However if this is throwing you for a loop it's more likely that my script would just confuse you more; it performs several remixes and more or less depends on the packages I expect to be installed being there and the mods I want being in locations that make sense to me.

It's a shame copyright would prevent me from distributing the result even if I did get permission from the IC2 authors and Eloraam for RP2.

• I have a script that combines a bunch of mods -in to- the server.jar file. However if this is throwing you for a loop it's more likely that my script would just confuse you more; it performs several remixes and more or less depends on the packages I expect to be installed being there and the mods I want being in locations that make sense to me.

It's a shame copyright would prevent me from distributing the result even if I did get permission from the IC2 authors and Eloraam for RP2.

But you could distribute the script. I'm sure it would be useful to a lot of server owners.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.