[1.1] [IC² 1.70b] [BC 2.2.12] [RP2 p4d] [IC-BC Crossover 1.18] [Teleport Pipes rev32.3] FutureCraft [No-Whitelist] [Bukkit]

• Please, Sniper I didn't take Perfect's machine's, I don't even know where his house is. Plus, I was just griefed myself, I understand how much it sucks, I would never do that.

It's HawkEye confirmed, I would recommend to change your Minecraft account password. You are unbanned because it were just 5 machines.

Sorry, but I often fail on grammar :D

• one of your admins MC banned me for "caught buggering" when i was in my house macerating some tin.i dont know why i was banned and can i be un banned?IGN jaidens111

• This server has so many things disabled it's ridiculous. No jet packs, no chunk loader blocks (pretty much makes teleport pipes pointless), these are just a couple. What's the point of technical mods if you disable half the features they introduce?

• jaiden i did and u know why

yesterday i told u that making iron with bukket sout of tin is bannable..
    and today i caught you!

some proof screenshots:

getting tin for bukkets..(9 tin = 3 bukkets)

9 rion bars... look slike got from 3 smelted bukkets

U are banned but i may unban you

with this conditions:

1.u never buguse again
    2. i will take some of ur stuff

if u want to be unbanned just post

• u wrote to many stuff is dissabled but only listed 2

1.chunkloaderblocks they discrease the tick rate,lag the server and cause it to crash
    2.jetpacks mhh.should be not

• Official Post

Transforming tin into iron through buckets is no bug, it's up to the server owner to disable the tin bucket crafting recipe in the ic2 config file if he's using rp2 as well. The same applies to rails.

• It's HawkEye confirmed, I would recommend to change your Minecraft account password. You are unbanned because it were just 5 machines.

Thank you so much. I will change my pass, it is somewhat guessable. (Changed as of now, so no one hack me. :P ). But I also so want to let you know that HawkEye isn't perfect, I was on a server, while it was being griefed once, and the admin said that Hawkeye said HE broke the blocks. It may be because it doesn't recognize certain characters, such as ?, !, Etc. And these Characters can be used in a cracked minecraft username.

• jaiden i decided to unban you now after some days of ban,i hope u wont bug use again

it thinks im still banned can you try again?and its not a bug its more of an unexpected conpatabilaty ic2 has a vanilla bucket recapie and rp2pr4 has a vanilla bucket smelting recapie they were not intended to happen but the tin bucket recapie can be disabled by the server owner in the config files

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MinecraftCreeper + :Nuke TNT: = MinecraftChicken

• modloaderMP 1.1 says its 1.0 for me... even tried to download 1.0 and its 1.0 so... uhm make a client possibly? with the right modloaderMP cuz the creator of it really messed up the download it seems...

• modloaderMP 1.1 says its 1.0 for me... even tried to download 1.0 and its 1.0 so... uhm make a client possibly? with the right modloaderMP cuz the creator of it really messed up the download it seems...

it's a weird bug but it is 1.0.0 yur mcforge is probobly the new updtated version i can give the the old one thet works whith the server if you need it

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MinecraftCreeper + :Nuke TNT: = MinecraftChicken

• I'm thinking of joining this server and in past versions I think i remember water mills creating some sort of lag. Do they create a lot of lag in SMP?