[1.1] [IC² 1.70b] [BC 2.2.12] [RP2 p4d] [IC-BC Crossover 1.18] [Teleport Pipes rev32.3] FutureCraft [No-Whitelist] [Bukkit]

• as long as u install all dependencies first IN ORDER OF LISTED and install all mods IN ORDER OF LISTED and change computercraft ids to whats said in post above above then ur fine. thats all i needed to do. if u dont have these mods installed and are too lazy to install them 1 by 1 then download the jar from the link in the post above.

:MFS-Unit::Glass Fibre::Advanced Machine: +:Matter:---->:Tin Can:

Idea: replicator = get food with just energy

• i dont greif, i hate greifers, thats why i protected all my :Batbox:. can i be on the whitelist, i have a house and my sister has 1 too can she be on it, her username is Silver_100, mine is the same as this formum.

• there is no whitelist

it says failed to join. greifing

i didnt greif anybody. (i did see all the machines gone from the house next to mine but i didnt do that)

• There is a problem with the DNS server,so your computer cant get the ipo(number) from the name futurecraft.aa.am and you cant connect.

• Why must it be a pain in the rear end to join a sever why cant there be a easy file download for the mods folder and then one for mods that go into the jar so u download 2 thing and not 20 thing and have to deal with ones not listed or they conflet with the others if not installed correctly

Or better idea someone make a mod for minecraft that when you join the sever all mods are downloaded so its easy to play .

• found out why i was haveing hard time didnt know i needed the Wireless Redstone mod it never said i needed or that i needed the charcoal dust mod thanks for the message

• the modlist is outdated, additionally u need to install computercraft and wireless redstone. dont foreget to change computercraft id's to the ones said in first post on this page.

p.s. i still cant join.

• Am i banned? Why? Seriously, I haven't done anything against rules, so why?

i randomly got banned or something a week ago for building my house because thats all i did.

• Since a few hours i can`t connect to the server, but the livemap is online and i see how the players chat.

Failed to connect to the server
    Connection refused: connect

• Cant connect to the servera gain D:
    What is going on with this new domain?
    Connection lost
    Recv failure. (was a ton of text before that, but was too much to be arsed to write it down)

• WTF?
    It says I need Minecraft Forge installed, but I already have it installed. what is this sorcery? D:

EDIT: for anyone who is having the same problem, go to the first page, and go to the extra future-craft site. updates on how to solve it there!