[CLOSED][1.2.5][IC2 v1.103] ExpHC: Hardcore Post-Apocalyptic [PvP] •IC2•GraviSuite•MFFS•CompactSolars•NuclearControl•ChargingBench•SeedManager•Berries++•ExperiMint• Buildcraft•RedPower•Forestry•Railcraft•SmartMoving•Trees++•Mo' Creatures•WeaponMod•Helicop

• Sadly i discovered that the only thing that should be safe (personal safes), aren't.
    They can be destroyed by RP2 block breakers, i think its a bug.
    So, i lost everything stored in them (after newmillenium's attack).

Added deployers to block breaker blacklist, will take effect after next server restart.

Note there may still be other ways unknown ways to break personal safes. If you want to keep something really safe, it may be safer to keep it in your inventory. Also you can use an Ender Pouch to secretly store items, as long as no one discovers the color code.

Due to the inherent difficulty of keeping personal safes safe when interacting with other mods, I've considered just disabling them entirely. Problem with doing this now is that many players already have built personal safes. Another option would be to have some kind of "lock pick" item you can craft to open other players safe's with some difficulty. But I have not implemented either of these options yet unfortunately; it is how it is now for the time being :(

PapaRans

thanks

Whitelisted and sent setup instructions

• WHY THE HECK AM I DEAD FOR 12 HOURS!!!???? :cursing:
    Please change it back to 5 min your you will start losing people like me.......

• WHY THE HECK AM I DEAD FOR 12 HOURS!!!???? :cursing:
    Please change it back to 5 min your you will start losing people like me.......

Well it is a hardcore server, plus the ban being longer than 5 minutes ensures that if you kill someone in their base, you will have enough time to properly loot it rather than just grabbing whatever you can find and getting out of there

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Well it is a hardcore server, plus the ban being longer than 5 minutes ensures that if you kill someone in their base, you will have enough time to properly loot it rather than just grabbing whatever you can find and getting out of there

In my opinion a death timer of 5 min is too few, 12 hours is too long.
    About 30 min to 1 hour is good enough.
    It is enough time to loot a base or anything pvp related

• SpwnX can you call me again tomorrow because i didnt have a cell phone and i died of radition

• I would like to join as i am looking to leave tekkit in the dust. I realized the error and horrible thing that tekkit is. IGN: greenlimits also my buddy funnyswag would like to join me i hope its ok if i post for him

• Is the server down?
    EDIT: I found a link to the updates and I also found that it says ExpHC closed....... I hope he is just screwing with us.
    Here is the link to the updates https://github.com/mushroomhostage/exphc/wiki/History

I do also, i really like this server.
    Always wanted for a IC² + other tech mods hardcore server.

Try gravisuit flying with smartmove activated, it looks so realistic.