[CLOSED][1.2.5][IC2 v1.103] ExpHC: Hardcore Post-Apocalyptic [PvP] •IC2•GraviSuite•MFFS•CompactSolars•NuclearControl•ChargingBench•SeedManager•Berries++•ExperiMint• Buildcraft•RedPower•Forestry•Railcraft•SmartMoving•Trees++•Mo' Creatures•WeaponMod•Helicop

• Yes, unfortunately, the only features of Cake's Miner Apocalypse still used on this server are the craters (just holes in the ground) and (heavily customized) fallout shelters.. there were some stability/performance problems with the other features, fissile material which can be used to create dirty bombs for example would create radiation, which the plugin implemented by applying the radioactivity effect each time the player moved. But I think fallout shelters are the best feature of the plugin anyways :)

Okay thanks for an answer. Unfortunately this means I must abandon my plans for a WMD (or multiple depending on how evil I was feeling) controlled by wireless redstone

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Okay thanks for an answer. Unfortunately this means I must abandon my plans for a WMD (or multiple depending on how evil I was feeling) controlled by wireless redstone

Well you could use an IC2 nuke + a RedPower igniter..

Can you whitelist
    IGN: garym287

Whitelisted

Can me and MysteriousNoob34 join your server and we use macs if that changes the mods

Whitelisted and sent setup instructions. I use a Mac too :)

is there a easy way to find a fallout out shelter or do u have to find it by pure luck?

Mostly luck, since they spawn randomly (in 0.1% of chunks) anywhere. But they're the easiest to find over large bodies of water. Also you can use an Ore Value Scanner, they show up as very high value, although usually its just easier to fly over the ocean and look for anything unusual - but your mileage may vary.

• i finally found one and it had 43 diamond gears in one chest

Nice find :P There's also a (small) chance to find even more valuable items in these fallout shelters.

Another friend wants to join us (mawhahaha, more ppl working at my base)

IGN: puxol

Whitelisted

Hi, I would like to play in your server, my IGN: huri11

Thanks

Whitelisted and sent setup instructions

Why we can't use Animalbikes anymore?
    It was so funny to ride them T.T
    can you re-enable them again please?

Sadly not, a Forge update broke AnimalBikes, so I had to choose between Forge 3.3.8+ or AnimalBikes 1.2.5 v2.. I went with updating Forge instead, which allowed me to update IC2 and a bunch of other mods. I could re-enable AnimalBikes but then I'd have to downgrade back to Forge 3.1.3 and IC2 v1.90 and several other mods.

Note you can still use AnimalBikes in some sense.. they are no longer useful for travel, but they let you "ride" them, you just snap back to where you started from after you dismount. May be useful for covertly viewing remote locations (possibly in conjunction with RealisticChat's ear trumpets to hear at far distances).. think of it as an out-of-body experience.

could you please whitelist a friend? ign: karegan

thx!

Whitelisted

• I'm going to second SpwnX's post, at least for an upgrade to immibis's force fields which fixes an exploit (that I may or may not have discovered/used)

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I have already have been accepted on whitelist but i haven't got the mods please send them to me so i can get on i have a mac lion my email is rileymartin81@gmail.com
    -Thanks

Sent setup instructions

Hi, i want to play. Please White-list me.

IGN: Datzu.

Im Interested in your server. may i please join. my Minecraft name is Blaster5426

I'm going to second SpwnX's post, at least for an upgrade to immibis's force fields which fixes an exploit (that I may or may not have discovered/used)

I would like to request immibis forcefield update. Newest version fixes an exploit (that could be used to go through forcefields).
    And an addition of a new IC² addon Advanced Generators.

Updated to latest MFFS, and a handful of other mods. Details to follow. Didn't get a chance to add Advanced Generators this time around but will keep it in mind for the future (and f4113nb34st's addons in general, many look to be very nice).

Repeat setup instructions to get setup with the latest updates.