«« [Suggestion / Idea] More Items, More Nuclear Ideas »»

• Hey guys, i'm playing ic2 (tekkit) for a long time, and sometimes i think the mod ic2 miss something. I willl tell u what it is:

:Uranium Ingot: « Nuclear Meltd :Nuke TNT: wn: More Danger + Radiation in environment » :Uranium Ingot:

When a Nuclear Reactor explodes, only a medium crater will be the result. I thought about a big danger, like Many Radiation thats spreading in to the environment. Seeds won't grow, and the radiation spreads untill he reaches 100 blocks from the reactor itself. With the [Geiger Counter], you can see the amount of radiation thats located on the concerning block, like: 1.2 [LOW], but 4000 [HIGH]. Slowly, the amount of radiation will decrease, like each minecraft day, it will be 1 / 8 lower. When a reactor explodes, the enviroment surrending it will be highly-radioactive infected, and people are in danger. If someone is radiated, he will get deadly-poisened, or, if u can, at a new effect, like "Radiation Infected", or something.

NEW ITEMS: Geiger Counter, Anti-Radiation Armour, Anti-Radiation Injection, Radiation Fighter.

Geiger Counter: Count the amount of radiation on a block, and enviroment. Mode switch-able with C, like the mining laser.

Anti-Radiation Armour Set: Helmet, Chestplate, Leggings, And Boots. This will protect you from the radiation for 1 hour, if you're in a radiated area with this clothes on, you won't get infected for 1 hour, after that, you will get poisoned.

[The Poision Effect ] : Duration: 40 Minutes, you will have green "Life Hearts", similair to the attack of a Poision Spider. But u slowly die on it. effect can be delayed by the [Anti-Radiation Injection].

Anti-Radiation Injection: Will delay the Radiation Effect. See the Poision Effect for more information.

Radiation Fighter: This will remove the radiation from a block. If you right click on a block while holding the RF, the radiation on the concerning block will dissapear. You will need to load this item up in Generator-Working Machines.

I Hope you guys like the idea, it will be much cooler and more realistic. Ask if u don't understand something ^^

:Nuke TNT: Dr. Lemon ~ :Nuke TNT:

PS: If u need someone to sprite this items, i can do that for you. I'm a MC Modder aswell, and a good spriter. ;)

• Radiation is denied.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• I dont think u have the ability to decline my suggestion.

use the search bar you will find this has been denied many times and has been rejected by alblaka himself. it will never happen no matter the implementation sorry

also re-posting repeatably denied suggestions is severely frowned upon here if you read the stickies before posting like you should anywhere on the net you would know that.

also don't say you use tekkit we don't need to know that, and some users can get a little flame happy about it.

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Official Post

I dont think u have the ability to decline my suggestion.

OK guys, lets scan for Noobioactivity:

1. the word "u" is used very often instead of "you" (6 times).
    2. Ewwwwww "the Clusterfuck, which shall not be named".
    3. "Mode switch-able with C, like the mining laser" uhhhm its actually the "M"-Key, the "C"-Key is the special ability of EE-Objects.
    4. Too much Emoticons (especially Nukes) inside the Text.
    5. Someone, who just can use MCP is not a MC-Modder.
    6. That Thread was your FIRST POST!

The Nooblevel is too damn high.

• LOL.
    Don't be rude with noobs/stranger please ;)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

LOL.
    Don't be rude with noobs/stranger please

I though that's how we welcomed all crappy suggestions? (with a solid punch to the face, that is...)

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• I though that's how we welcomed all crappy suggestions? (with a solid punch to the face, that is...)

if he comes back with a response like

Quote from NOT_DoctorLemon

but why not :( ? its an awesome idea its realistic its cool and who are you to say alblaka won't like this one? plus right now nukes are OP a safe reactor makes to much energy and its to easy to make adding radiation will fix that

then i would be more than willing to rain down flame on him. :D

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"