★ ★ ★ Freecraft Industrial★ ★ ★[XP as Currency][Shops][IC2][BC][RP2][CS][PC]

• Basic Info

FreecraftIndustrial is about being able to do anything you want when you
    want. We are currently a very small community exceeding no more then 10
    dedicated players. We don't use the tekkit as we like to be able to shape
    the game that we desire. We just log on play and hang out
    together building wild things or trying to make a large corporation.

Server Info.

I own the server that we will be using. we dont have to worry about a
    host running away, or overselling and lagging our server up.

Server specs

2X Quad Xeon

8gb Ram

160Gb Sata HDD

Located New York

ISP Upload:20MBPS

ISP Download:40MBPS

Allowed slots: 40 ~ 200mb per player

Rules:

No griefing

No Hacking

No asking for rank

No asking for items

Dont expect me to teach you the mods

Only 1 Stack of Solars and WindTowers. Can only have 64 out at a time.

Only 4 Nuclear Generators(after Area approval)

1 mass fab per player.
    1 Quarry per player.

Don't Over Do it!!!!!!!!

All machines must be turned off when you not online.

You are responsible for your Overflow.

** If your overflow lags the server you will be banned.

Client Mods:

IC2

Buildcraft

Redpower2

Compact Solars

Additional Pipes

Power Converters

Bukkit plugins
    Vault
    uHome
    Signshop
    Safecreeper
    PEX
    NoLagg
    MobCatcher
    LogBlock
    EconXP
    dynmap
    ChopTree
    BottledEXP

Staff

Admin

• Slayer1189

Mod

• Bobby
    • Zmadman69

Current Status of the server:

Server is Running Very well accept Applications but looking for mature players. Will be selective.

Webpage:

Remember website is far from being done.

Whitelist application:

Code
    IGN:
    Minecraft experience:
    IC2/BC/Redpower experience:
    Why do you want to join:
    About your self:
    Reference:
  • IGN:bjowner
    TimeZone:CEST 2+
    Minecraft experience:know the game in and out looking to play with mods again after a big pause from MC and a huge survival games player
    IC2/BC/Redpower experience:forgot some of it
    Why do you want to join:to have fun
    About your self:sometimes optimistic sometimes sad
    Reference:

• 1 minor complaint is that via your website u can get the modpack but u have to donate to get the modpack... who donates just for that? what if u made it accesible to everyone who wanted to join the server (with whitelist) :P and made some other things to donator title thats a cool thing but doesnt add an unfair advantage like /sethome for donators only and such its really a pain to install all the buildcraft parts and RP2 too

just trying to help a little if its any help at all

• 1 minor complaint is that via your website u can get the modpack but u have to donate to get the modpack... who donates just for that? what if u made it accesible to everyone who wanted to join the server (with whitelist) :P and made some other things to donator title thats a cool thing but doesnt add an unfair advantage like /sethome for donators only and such its really a pain to install all the buildcraft parts and RP2 too

just trying to help a little if its any help at all

Still working on the ranks that part should have been hidden. But i have an automated system when you sare whitelisted it shows the Client installer and the mod.zip folder if you dont want to use the auto installer

• Still working on the ranks that part should have been hidden. But i have an automated system when you sare whitelisted it shows the Client installer and the mod.zip folder if you dont want to use the auto installer

Fixed it and now anyone can see our client installer and our Modpack files

also all players get at least 2 homes(there is a cooldown and warmup thou) and ability to make shops. it is way to annoying to not be able to /home after a fair run exploring.

only thing donators can get is:
    Able to bottle exp
    Donator Slot
    More homes
    ability to hide on map

This is to make it fair for all.

• IGN: Flambo20
    TimeZone: PST
    Minecraft experience: Been playing since 1.4 Beta
    IC2/BC/Redpower experience: Name it and I have built it, even a few things no one has even imagined, I am very creative in my builds.
    Why do you want to join: I feel that i can help in many ways, I have helped many servers get up and running from just playing to test for bugs, and even server and website administration.
    About your self: I'm a 26yr old dad with a 3yr old daughter. I am good with computers and programs and quick on my feet with ideas and suggestions.
    Reference: Don't know anyone on your server yet.

• Added Enjoy the server.

• watching the dynmap while waiting for an answer if i am whitelisted or not that says about how bored i am

Waiting for other members to approve you. Not just my choice we make choices as a a group.

Also Just informing you that the area where the server is located is under a tornado threat until 5pm tonight Eastern time.

• Waiting for other members to approve you. Not just my choice we make choices as a a group.

Also Just informing you that the area where the server is located is under a tornado threat until 5pm tonight Eastern time.

whoa poor server D: hope i can hopefully get into the server soon because i have nothing to do right now

• due to a history with another member it may take longer for you to be whitelisted. I am sorry about this.

-slayer1189

how long can it take?

edit: ugh this is taking my life out of me checking every 2nd hour for an answer

still waiting... i am beginning to think you guys are leaving me behind here...

can i please get an answer here?

guys...

• We are back after that storm. Ip has changed because verizon ips only hold for 2 hours then are put back into the ip pool. sorry about changes lets hope mother nature is nicer.

• i want a freakin answer... its not proffesional to ignore someone especially when u said "due to a history with another member this may take a little longer" a little longer isnt 5 days... right?

• i want a freakin answer... its not proffesional to ignore someone especially when u said "due to a history with another member this may take a little longer" a little longer isnt 5 days... right?

Hello bjowner. It has taken some time for this but I am not on all day everyday. You have not been whitelisted because of a history with another member. you also have bans http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/…436a756e5bb3f64a9943f49b2. I will not be whitelisting you.

• !!!!!!!!! i wait fucking 5 days and this is what i get... u know how bored i am?! how the hell am i going to get whitelisted? this sounded like a good server...

BTW i play fucking legit by the rules idk where those bans comes from

... just to let u guys know i am working out the 2 bans i have tracked... didnt know i was ever banned by any server and why

• !!!!!!!!! i wait fucking 5 days and this is what i get... u know how bored i am?! how the hell am i going to get whitelisted? this sounded like a good server...

BTW i play fucking legit by the rules idk where those bans comes from

... just to let u guys know i am working out the 2 bans i have tracked... didnt know i was ever banned by any server and why

That is my decision and its final. end of discussion. I have enough reason not to let you join the server.

From inventioncraft
    landontc
    Administrator

"You griefed our server. You won't be removed from any list I put you on. End of story."