[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Suggestion: allow IC² pumps to be used in conjunction with Industrial electrolyzers. [Directly adjacent]

DO WANT

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• In regards to the NEI crash, Its to do with the IC2 Recharging screen calling something that was removed from NEI a few version ago, if you downgrade to CCC 0.6.14 and the respective NEI 1.4.3.1 (I think, cant quite remember) your issue will go away.

• Official Post

Don't they already work with Liquid Transposes or was it the Aqua Accumulator from TE?

Not everybody uses TE. And i would prefer using IC² pump for more hayoish setup
    Liquid transposer only transfers the liquid, it would need a water source like the Aqueous Accumulator.

• Well that I know... buuuuut I would think more people would be using TE now that KingLemming has released liquiducts, they completely obsoleted liquid pipes for buildcraft. One liquiduct line hooked up to a reactor face is enough to run 1 steam turbine at 100%. Liquiducts move liquids faster than even the value pipe mods industrial liquid pipes (and those things are better than golden liquid pipes)

• Well that I know... buuuuut I would think more people would be using TE now that KingLemming has released liquiducts, they completely obsoleted liquid pipes for buildcraft. One liquiduct line hooked up to a reactor face is enough to run 1 steam turbine at 100%. Liquiducts move liquids faster than even the value pipe mods industrial liquid pipes (and those things are better than golden liquid pipes)

The liquiducts are based on the properties of the fluid, so are really great for steam (less viscous and compressible) i would assume that maybe for oil the valve pipes may be closer?
    since TE updated to that i now use it exclusively for my liquid transfer needs

edit: any ideas on what would be a balanced number of emeralds in 100 chunks? right now my system makes 22 (makes 186 diamonds)

• The liquiducts are based on the properties of the fluid, so are really great for steam (less viscous and compressible) i would assume that maybe for oil the valve pipes may be closer?
    since TE updated to that i now use it exclusively for my liquid transfer needs

Indeed, I just started breaking into them and I'm already liking them with the speed at which they move liquid. If liquid Nitrogen was ever introduced and I do know one mod is working on adding that (XYcraft) but we probably won't get that for a while. Liquid Nitrogen would be a neat way to cool certain things off.

• In regards to the NEI crash, Its to do with the IC2 Recharging screen calling something that was removed from NEI a few version ago, if you downgrade to CCC 0.6.14 and the respective NEI 1.4.3.1 (I think, cant quite remember) your issue will go away.

No, it crash with lapis for example..
    The version that I get working without crashing in usage mode is core>0.6.14 and NEI>1.4.2.10

• Indeed, I just started breaking into them and I'm already liking them with the speed at which they move liquid. If liquid Nitrogen was ever introduced and I do know one mod is working on adding that (XYcraft) but we probably won't get that for a while. Liquid Nitrogen would be a neat way to cool certain things off.

LN2 would be great for some things, and Liquid Helium would be nice for others (though both would be horrible for a nuclear reactor, use hot gaseous helium for one of them), that one would be hilarious in those pipes if they actually go based on the viscosity, and they use Liquid Helium II, which has 0 viscosity :D

• Odd... I thought helium along with several other elements can be in liquid state if super cooled like liquid nitrogen which at room temp is a gas. I could also be getting confused with what your typing... then again I'm pretty tired and should be heading off to bed soon :wacko:

• Odd... I thought helium along with several other elements can be in liquid state if super cooled like liquid nitrogen which at room temp is a gas. I could also be getting confused with what your typing... then again I'm pretty tired and should be heading off to bed soon :wacko:

helium-4 undergoes a state transition at 2.1k from a normal liquid to a superfluid, it loses its viscosity at that point, and gains a very very interesting set of physical properties.

for use in cooling a reactor, you want the coolant to be very hot, as the coolant is supposed to be heating water for steam, so if it was liquid nitrogen that would freeze the water, and no way to get power out of the reactor.

• hurray for this mod adding harder crafting to the game it slows down all those people that just rush to get all the tech and not take the time. my friends on my server just got very angry lol i disabled uum to diamond crafting. serves them right tell me that they wont and when i go look thru their auto-crafter find it set to make diamonds well ill have none of that lol. :P

• No, it crash with lapis for example..
    The version that I get working without crashing in usage mode is core>0.6.14 and NEI>1.4.2.10

http://imgur.com/Cseqp

Lapis and Redstone are both recharge items for LZH condensors, one of 4 recepies using the IC2 Recharge nei bit.

Screenshot taken with CCC 0.6.11
    NEI 1.4.2.10

Viewing that recepie with a later NEI will crash MC with the crash due to it unable to handle the IC2 recharge module anymore.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: codechicken/nei/DefaultOverlayRenderer
    at ic2.neiIntegration.common.GradualRecipeHandler.hasOverlay(GradualRecipeHandler.java:140)
    at codechicken.nei.recipe.GuiRecipe.refreshPage(GuiRecipe.java:235)
    at codechicken.nei.recipe.GuiRecipe.c(GuiRecipe.java:140)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.l(Minecraft.java:1541)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.J(Minecraft.java:858)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:783)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: codechicken.nei.DefaultOverlayRenderer
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:76)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 7 more

• Hello, So, I've been lurking this topic for about 160 pages now and I haven't had a question until now, so I made an account to ask. I have been trying to get a fusion reactor going. I'm testing in creative and I noticed that unless I have a huge number energy receiving blocks, the reactor outputs less power than it produces, and so the internal storage of the reactor fills and it wastes EU. I have currently 5 supercondensators hooked in parallel with long strings of HV transformers leading into AESUs. This does in fact drain the reactor, but if I reduce the number of AESUs that are connected, then the reactor backlogs. I am simply curious if this is intentional or if I am doing something wrong.

• Hello, So, I've been lurking this topic for about 160 pages now and I haven't had a question until now, so I made an account to ask. I have been trying to get a fusion reactor going. I'm testing in creative and I noticed that unless I have a huge number energy receiving blocks, the reactor outputs less power than it produces, and so the internal storage of the reactor fills and it wastes EU. I have currently 5 supercondensators hooked in parallel with long strings of HV transformers leading into AESUs. This does in fact drain the reactor, but if I reduce the number of AESUs that are connected, then the reactor backlogs. I am simply curious if this is intentional or if I am doing something wrong.

Do you have at least 16 HV transformers?

Actually, I did some testing and found that one liquiduct pipe is good for three steam turbines at 100%. The liquiduct will carry more steam if you have redstone at the extraction point than if you don't.

• Official Post

The Reactor outputs 16*2048 EU/t with the regular Fuels. The Reactor itself fills up to 1000000EU before outputting EU-Packets.

@Pump: How often do I have to tell you that it wont work as there is no API for that? I know I could Overload the Pump, but then one cant use it with the Miner, so I would have to overload the Miner, what I dont plan to do soon.

• Yep, everything exists in solid, gaseous and liquid states. Elements (as in materials where only one sort of nuclei occurs, like iron, but not water) also exist as plasma. And then there's the thing with super-cooled helium. But that's just the universe pranking us.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• The Reactor outputs 16*2048 EU/t with the regular Fuels. The Reactor itself fills up to 1000000EU before outputting EU-Packets.

@Pump: How often do I have to tell you that it wont work as there is no API for that? I know I could Overload the Pump, but then one cant use it with the Miner, so I would have to overload the Miner, what I dont plan to do soon.

You could check if there's a pump, and water under the pump, and if so then remove the water and add it to the machine - of course, then the pump isn't really doing the work, you're just faking it.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.