[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• You could check if there's a pump, and water under the pump, and if so then remove the water and add it to the machine - of course, then the pump isn't really doing the work, you're just faking it.

considering Greg also has the infinite-water fix together with the main mod in this thread I would assume he isn't really interested in such a function that relies on having infinite water active.

• considering Greg also has the infinite-water fix together with the main mod in this thread I would assume he isn't really interested in such a function that relies on having infinite water active.

Because everyone with GregTech also has infinite water disabled?

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• considering Greg also has the infinite-water fix together with the main mod in this thread I would assume he isn't really interested in such a function that relies on having infinite water active.

I think that infinite water fix is for those who want it because it's @ separate download, he even encouraged using aqueous accumulator(to the grinder), which equivalent to near-infinite water..

• Official Post

I think that infinite water fix is for those who want it because it's @ separate download, he even encouraged using aqueous accumulator(to the grinder), which equivalent to near-infinite water..

Its for those, who wanna Pump an Ocean empty. :D

Currently, I'm coding an OreDictionary-Unificator into my Autocrafting Table. It will convert Dusts, Ingots and Gems, which are added by other Mods, into their IC²/GregTech Counterpart (If there is one!), that Way you dont have to store 3 Diffrent Ingots of Silver, and you can use Logistics Pipes with one single Type of Ingot, or store your Stuff in one single Barrel instead of 3.

It has a seperate OreDictionary-Unificator-Mode to convert all the incoming Stuff, but it also uses this ability, when you normally autocraft things in it. If you, for example, use the Forestry Bronze Recipe in it, then you will receive instead of the regular 4 ingots of Forestry-Bronze, the unificated 4 Ingots of IC²-Bronze, what is pretty much the same as Forestry Bronze, but much better stackable, because of unification.

And yes, I'm well aware, that there is an OreLexicon Mod, but it massively tends to random exploits and is not automatable.

• YAAAAHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    DO. WANT.

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• Currently, I'm coding an OreDictionary-Unificator into my Autocrafting Table. It will convert Dusts, Ingots and Gems, which are added by other Mods, into their IC²/GregTech Counterpart (If there is one!), that Way you dont have to store 3 Diffrent Ingots of Silver, and you can use Logistics Pipes with one single Type of Ingot, or store your Stuff in one single Barrel instead of 3.

It has a seperate OreDictionary-Unificator-Mode to convert all the incoming Stuff, but it also uses this ability, when you normally autocraft things in it. If you, for example, use the Forestry Bronze Recipe in it, then you will receive instead of the regular 4 ingots of Forestry-Bronze, the unificated 4 Ingots of IC²-Bronze, what is pretty much the same as Forestry Bronze, but much better stackable, because of unification.

And yes, I'm well aware, that there is an OreLexicon Mod, but it massively tends to random exploits and is not automatable.

I totally agree with that. When I want to make a platinum block, it makes the metallurgy one and then when I convert it back I get the metallurgy platinum.
    For silver, there is one in GregTech, one in metallurgy and one in factorization so I have 3 types of silver lying around hogging my chests.

And why does tungsten take 100 seconds to smelt? Ain't nobody got time for that :P

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Official Post

I totally agree with that. When I want to make a platinum block, it makes the metallurgy one and then when I convert it back I get the metallurgy platinum.

That was my Inspiration. And the Fact that my Packager Mode does strange things with Metallurgys Brick Recipes (Converting it back? Nah I will give you that Ingot instead :cursing: ), what was messing with my Autocrafting Factory.

I think I still have to nerf the Forestry Bronze (Sorry Sengir, but I have an anti-exploit-policy and you weren't the first one, who added Bronze), as I'm apparently not the only one, who causes exploits with that. I will just decrease the Ingots you get from that, to 2 instead of 4, and not directly remove that Recipe (but this Time I add a Config).

• I have noticed with the fusion reactor sometimes the cells it outputs are lost as it outputs an empty then product
    would it be better to have either 2 output slots or just have 1 tincell burnt up in the process?

Edit1: Actually i suspect a bug, just tested Li/W combination and I am getting 2x empty cells per completion, but if i pull the cells out immediately it seems to work fine.
    Edit2: After letting the iridium stack up, you can pull the iridium out and then heaps of tincells appear in the output slot. The same is true for all other fusion reactor recipes i have tested.

• There is config option in Forestry config to disable bronze recipe. You could just optionally add recipe for bronze (giving 2 ingots) if forestry recipe is disabled.

• So, just disable this recipe in Forestry config, this option was there for a long time (since version 1.2.9.14, some modders make detailed changelogs).

• I know, forestry bronze has been disabled for nearly as long as I have been playing with mods. What im saying is dont create a situation where forestry bronze is disabled but a recipe for IC2 bronze with ingots exists (even if it is a 4:2 ratio one like the current dust recipe ) simply because the forestry bronze recipe is disabled with no way of disabling the new IC2 bronze ingot recipe.

• Official Post

Can you add analog of Logistics Pipes Supplier Pipe (like Item Unloader from Railcraft in stock mode)?

Do you mean something like a RP-Regulator? If yes, then its planned to be added as soon as I start making the advanced Automation (even Teleportation supplyance of Resources, which could make Logistics Pipes 90% useless).

Do you really think I add a Bronze Recipe out of Ingots? I just decrease the amount of Bronze from the Forestry Recipe.

V2.55a:
    fixed Isotope Cells in ComputerCube
    Added Thermal Expansion Support for some Machines (btw. Did you know that TE has a Config to let the Pulveriser/InductionSmelter cost additional 2 Diamonds?)
    Added Oredict Unification for the Autocrafting Table
    Made Forestrys Bronze Recipe create 2 Ingots instead of 4 (+Config as GregTech-Internal exploits via Centrifuge are fixed in that regard)
    Fixed Bucket Recipes of Metallurgy making it possible to create IronConverters for Ingots, which are not only inside the Mod itself.
    Adjusted Modloading order of GregTech a bit, to be sure it loads after the most important Mods.

• Nope, the Tesla Staff is still not working like it should (or does it work? Maybe it has a completly other purpose.)

Ahh, No I think one my mods are broken just checking if something happen with the Q Suit when I was gone. I found that anything can now damage me. For example full suit fresh charged I take 2 hearts of of damage from skeleton arrow. I think one my mods must have derped up bad not sure where to look first.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Ahh, No I think one my mods are broken just checking if something happen with the Q Suit when I was gone. I found that anything can now damage me. For example full suit fresh charged I take 2 hearts of of damage from skeleton arrow. I think one my mods must have derped up bad not sure where to look first.

It's an IC2 bug. Should be fixed in the upcoming release.

• teleportation sounds EPIC! :Teleporter:

:Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field:

:Force Field: :Matter: :Force Field: Forcefields: the only place to keep UU!

:Force Field: :Force Field: :Force Field: