[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• You died in the end? Pumpkin Helm on makes it so Enderman can't see you. Also wearing the fuel based jetpack or switching to it for higher up asteroids work. Also using ender pearls and creating a ender farm and using them to throw them from 185 to your peak also works very well when farming sheldonite.

Nah, I don't use pumpkin helmet, don't really like it..

• Question: I understand the fact it has to be for balance reasons, but did you know that Aluminum shouldn't require Blast furnace to be smelt, as its fusion point is at about 500 °C, for 1400 for Iron (not accurate). I think it could be done, for example, by allowing the Industrial Grinder only to macerate it ^^.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Question: I understand the fact it has to be for balance reasons, but did you know that Aluminum shouldn't require Blast furnace to be smelt, as its fusion point is at about 500 °C, for 1400 for Iron (not accurate). I think it could be done, for example, by allowing the Industrial Grinder only to macerate it ^^.

Good point. Iron should also be made harder!!!!

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Good point. Iron should also be made harder!!!!

Make iron require the blast furnace! Oh wait...

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• So I'm confused with the extrabiomes. I found on the wiki that bauxite spawns in forest and plains biomes, and I'm currently mining under a shrubland biome from extrabiomes. It's very frustrating as I can't seem to find any bauxite to work with. Should I just do all my mining in a mystcraft world that has specific biomes set up?

Or just use the frickin custom ore generation mod, learn the config language, and do what you want!!!

• Blast Furnace Iron dust into Iron bars is possible. You would play the entire game with say hunting down chests and killing tons of zombies and setting up large and I mean large NPC villages and farm the iron golems and such.

But then again Greg like his gameplay easy :P

• Blast Furnace Iron dust into Iron bars is possible. You would play the entire game with say hunting down chests and killing tons of zombies and setting up large and I mean large NPC villages and farm the iron golems and such.

Nope, he's a hardcore player.. he changed his stacksize to 16..

• Nope, he's a hardcore player.. he changed his stacksize to 16..

I don't think I can do that because of my players. I could get use to it a lot though using a pipe network/rail system it would be a lot of fun.

heh I did this when I was playing superflat hardcore survival in vanilla, the only source of anything mineable was chests or in the case of Iron, Iron Golem spawners it was kind of annoying that I fell into my slime pit (they spawn like spanish fly dosed rabbits in superflat) shortly after I got the Iron Golem spawner up and running but that's the joy of hardcore superflat survival :D

• I have a suggestion: to go along with the smaller stacksize of ores, why not have a "coarse grinder" machine that grinds ores into a coarse ore gravel that is for all intents and purposes like an ore block, but has a higher stacklimit? it would help in transportation and give a reason to actually have a mining base and not just a series of tunnels.

• I have a suggestion: to go along with the smaller stacksize of ores, why not have a "coarse grinder" machine that grinds ores into a coarse ore gravel that is for all intents and purposes like an ore block, but has a higher stacklimit? it would help in transportation and give a reason to actually have a mining base and not just a series of tunnels.

THIS. This is the only thing stopping me from using 16 stacksizelimit (the fact that I can only have 16 per stack).
    Might I also suggest it (if at all possible) could make the ore have a higher stack limit if in normal 64 stack mode, like it can be stacked to 80 or something.

Also, while I'm suggesting things, an option for the electric sorter to output energy to it's secondary output would be awesome.

• I believe gregtech is the mod adding Creosote Cells, just a heads up that railcraft has added this itself in an upcoming release (beta now). Not sure if this will somehow cause problems for you or not, just an FYI.

• Do grinder accept Mercury pumped in liquid form instead of cells like it does for water?
    Same question about blast furnace and Calcium carbonate