[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Official Post

I just need an Interface for that, or Logisticspipes has to do that itself.

For the later case: There are currently only hackish ways for others, to check that Inventory (The Quantumchest implements a public GregTech-Interface made for Nuclear Control Displays and my Sensor Kit), one of these Methods is able to give you the amount of Items inside that Chest, in String Form.

Otherwise you have to put a large Buffer and a Translocator next to the Chest for Logipipes to work.

As for Automation in general: I plan to make a special "request" based System of Short-Range-Item-Teleporters.

@Grinder: Well then Shiftclick it in the right order /unhelpfulhintasIamtoolazyforintelligentshiftclicking

• Greg, grinder is buggy and strange :
    First of all, it refuses to work with under 128 EU\t but doesnt refuse to eat energy.I d suggest it work normally, but slower, like electrolizer
    second, it sometimes eats ore and cell and refuses to work, till I have to break it and put back. no things returned ofc..
    I m living in mystcraft world

• d, it sometimes eats ore and cell and refuses to work, till I have to break it and put back. no things returned ofc..
    I m living in mystcraft world

1 - There must be a continuous 128 EU/t ... so if you send 32 EU/t, then this start the process, and just after, break it back to start because not "continuous".
    2 - On all (?) GregTech device, matter are consumed at the begining of the process. You must complete it to have your result.

Solution : If you have less than 128EU/t. Send EU like you wich, but while not putting ore in it. When the device stop eating EU, it is that is internal EU storage is full. Then, shut off the EU. And put ore. You can make a few "process" with the internal EU storage before it stops. Yo uwill then don't loose any EU. You can made the same thing with a MFSU/MFE/Batbox.

I don't speak any language, this is only a mental translocation of my mind. So if you don't understand any word of what i'am saying, please make a neural direct connection to my brain, in french.
    Please, give us a tool to mine the background wallpaper !

• 1 - There must be a continuous 128 EU/t ... so if you send 32 EU/t, then this start the process, and just after, break it back to start because not "continuous".
    2 - On all (?) GregTech device, matter are consumed at the begining of the process. You must complete it to have your result.

Solution : If you have less than 128EU/t. Send EU like you wich, but while not putting ore in it. When the device stop eating EU, it is that is internal EU storage is full. Then, shut off the EU. And put ore. You can make a few "process" with the internal EU storage before it stops. Yo uwill then don't loose any EU. You can made the same thing with a MFSU/MFE/Batbox.

I had the same thing happen to me yesterday, good solution for it is to put a MFE under the thing, either hooked up directly or through a cable. Another solution would also be to use AESU in place of the MFE. AESU is superior since it has a HUGE amount of energy storage, much more than the MFE and you can also adjust the EU output, the draw back of course being that the unit is extremely expensive. In this case you probably only need 1 of them and just have cables run up to the machines.

Another solution is to have a MFSU with some MV-transformers

• 1 - There must be a continuous 128 EU/t ... so if you send 32 EU/t, then this start the process, and just after, break it back to start because not "continuous".

1) what kind of stupidity is that, letting machine run on MV but not on LV? seriously, this is lame, but this explains endless eating of energy.
    2) understood
    3) sometimes it eats materials than with CONSTANT MV goes to the middle of process thn reverts to beggining and goes up to middle of the process then reverts to the beginning and so on, not processing and not returning it. I m sure thats a bug

• 1) what kind of stupidity is that, letting machine run on MV but not on LV? seriously, this is lame, but this explains endless eating of energy.
    2) understood
    3) sometimes it eats materials than with CONSTANT MV goes to the middle of process thn reverts to beggining and goes up to middle of the process then reverts to the beginning and so on, not processing and not returning it. I m sure thats a bug

1. not stupid it's gregs choice and it makes sense, I mean look how much the thing is in materials.

@ 3 the constant eating of energy is because it's trying to get enough energy to process the ores. I am just going on a guess here but each run per ore requires 12800 eu to run. so it needs a constant supply of energy or it'll stall and not process the ores which is what you see happening when it gets somewhat through a process and just stop.

• Greg, I think you accidentally invented the welding supply store. With all the cells it adds its now possible to open one.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• 1. not stupid it's gregs choice and it makes sense, I mean look how much the thing is in materials.

@ 3 the constant eating of energy is because it's trying to get enough energy to process the ores. I am just going on a guess here but each run per ore requires 12800 eu to run. so it needs a constant supply of energy or it'll stall and not process the ores which is what you see happening when it gets somewhat through a process and just stop.

1) choice isnt..well, usuall
    3) I understant WHY is it eating energy, but it is obiviously a bug, when it has 600k energy from MSU and cant process a single ore.

• Official Post

1) choice isnt..well, usuall
    3) I understant WHY is it eating energy, but it is obiviously a bug, when it has 600k energy from MSU and cant process a single ore.

I will test the Grinder a bit more (on too low Voltage), and see if its behaving unintentional afterwards. Btw, Centrifuge and Electrolyzer will also need to be constantly powered (Centrifuge 5EU/t and Electrolyzer depends on Recipe so between 50 and 128EU/t).

That with the constant Powersupply (of all Devices) will be a Defaultconfig in 2.08d.

• Official Post

For one, you could very well be banned this second. for two its already out try to READ.

I reported him already. Edit: Alblaka banned him already.

Test it more in energy-shortage condition wth MSU (with a stck of 1use batteries ;D)

Tested (even with your SU-Batteries), and there its only aborting, when the Energy in the Storage gets under 128EU.

Same for blast furnace with coal dust and no metal dusts.

Woot? Thats impossible. You clearly did something wrong. Did you forget about already processing Ores?

• By the way, XyCraft World is out (for mc 1.4.5). So you can install it and look ores and items that this mod provide.

• Unrelated question but i figured if i asked on youtube i would prob get flamed or not answered.

Is direwolf20 in his server for season 3 in 1.2.5 or 1.4.2?

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Xycraft is out... well the world gen is... so... 8o good thing I haven't explored my world very much. Been staying quite near my house area and using mystcraft ages to mine in. Also... found a single iridium ore recently haha... it's hard to distingish it from Tin and Lead though you can, lead is a darker silvery color and iridium has a light blueish hue to it.

• Official Post

Unrelated question but i figured if i asked on youtube i would prob get flamed or not answered.

Is direwolf20 in his server for season 3 in 1.2.5 or 1.4.2?

LET THE FLAME BEGIN!!! ATTACK!!!

Lol, its 1.4.2, but you are watching 2 week old Vids. The last Vid Direwolf recorded (until end of this November) was my Spotlight.

Edit: before I forget, there is now a Q/A on my Thread.