[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Official Post

Did you know it's slightly profitable to electrolyze water cells, then split them into hydrogen and oxygen, then burn the hydrogen cells?

If you wanna burn Tin. Why not? Did you know, that you can get 50000EU from burning Lava Cells in regular Generators?

V2.51d:
    Added GUI to Quantum Tank and made it more expensive.
    Fixed NEI-Crash with the most recvent Version. But neither IC² nor mistaqur have fixed it for their Stuff (and uploaded), so I guess you still need the old Version.

• If you wanna burn Tin. Why not? Did you know, that you can get 50000EU from burning Lava Cells in regular Generators?

It's a feature ? I thought that was a bug. So you mean Tin isn't need anymore in Geogen, because you'll get Cells back ? I guess not :/

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Hi guys
    I downloaded this beautiful Addon to insert it in my private Modpack ..
    I downloaded version 1.4.2
    After installing IC2 I put in my mod folder (/ mods) the archive gregtechmod208e.zip and I started the game
    I started the game and I saw that ID Resolver I found no ID conflict.
    I went to create a new world and I waited for the construction of the ground ..
    After some 'I created a world, but I came out of the "Shutting down internal server": (
    I waited a little longer and it appeared to me the 'Error Log ...
    The Error Log is really big!
    I am attaching to this post the crash report!

Please Help Me!
    P.s: I do not think it is a conflict of ID because ID Resolver I would find him and do not even believe that it is a compatibility problem because before installing the mod was 58 .. after installation have become 59 and if I go there on the screen mods written Gregtech Addon!
    P.s.s: Sorry for my english but I'm Italian xD

• Which come into a question why do you need it to be color coded? I thought each player had different IDs which was a kind of identifier? Unless you want more than 1 billion eu storage..

is to keep the energy coming from my solar plant ,nuclear reactor and gregteck fusion reactor separated ,like so i will know more easily if one of then has stoped working for some reason and also for having each power pland handling just a part of my base instead of having all the energy into one big system.

• Official Post

So, just because NEI crashes you come to me? I'm not responsible for NEI's Bugs.

• IIRC GregTech deliberately doesn't load if you have ID resolver.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• I tried but nothing has changed D:

I was using forge 354, chicken core 6.6.0, NEI 1.4.1.1, IC2 1.108.57 and greg 2.08b and no ID Resolver.. maybe that will help...

EDIT: oh crap, the download link of 2.08b is not there anymore..lol..

• I was using forge 354, chicken core 6.6.0, NEI 1.4.1.1, IC2 1.108.57 and greg 2.08b and no ID Resolver.. maybe that will help...

EDIT: oh crap, the download link of 2.08b is not there anymore..lol..

Try one higher CodeChickedCore (0.6.6.1) that was the version I was using for minecraft 1.42.

And what do you mean 2.08b isn't there? just checked and the link is still there with the other old versions.

• whats the best way to get iridium :p since i need that much just to build up an matterfab since i updated to 1.4.5... i mean next to farm the full map with a quarry :D

If you want to play it vanilla, I have no idea. I would say turn mass fabricator on and get iridium that way. or get platinum and make it that way

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech