[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• It's not possible to craft electric Tools with the latest Version (tested it by removing GregTech, it worked after that).

Edit: Yes, i looked up the wiki for alternate recipes you may have included... nothing about that there.

• Official Post

Where can I get the NEI plugin?

Its integrated, you dont need to download a seperate File.

It's not possible to craft electric Tools with the latest Version (tested it by removing GregTech, it worked after that).

Edit: Yes, i looked up the wiki for alternate recipes you may have included... nothing about that there.

Its possible but out of Steel. Think about how you would craft a Wrench out of a Battery, a Circuit and 4 Ingots of Steel.

Is it intended that you can use industrial grinder for uranium blocks but not for ores?

That will become a running gag: WHUAT!?!

• I guys I'm not understanding anything ... I did everything you told me but nothing happens and I have always the same error ... so I can not install the addon

• If you want to play it vanilla, I have no idea. I would say turn mass fabricator on and get iridium that way. or get platinum and make it that way

Platinum is the easier way to go especially if you have metallurgy 2 mod, just be sure to tweak the config file a little to make it not so extremely rare. But then you need a good deal of materials for the Industrial Grinder in order to get the iridium ground out of the platinum ore to begin with. You can also use the industrial centrifuge but it costs a lot more platinum dust but also yields nickle dust.

• Strange thing happened. I installed Forestry then most of my quantum tanks turned into advanced machine blocks.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• YES! THANK YOU NOTCH!

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Official Post

Hey greg, how would you feel about adding Corundum to the mod? It's a good source of aluminum and has traces of iron, titanium, and chromium. Perfect for grinding :)

Bauxite: Aluminium and Titanium. And I have tons of it, without any way to use it, because of not enough Gold for the Glowstone to get Centrifuge, but I already have a Macerator. Also I dont know why the fuck are people complaining about Diamonds to be rare. Seriously I found 3 Veins alone today (like always), but only two veins of Gold!

YES! THANK YOU NOTCH!

Gives Iridium Ore to the World. Notch gets all honor for it.

Strange thing happened. I installed Forestry then most of my quantum tanks turned into advanced machine blocks.

Did you rightclick them after that? Sometimes they just dont update, like every MetaTileMachine. I tested them with many Liquids, including those Colors of Xycraft and the liquid UUM.

• Hey greg, how would you feel about adding Corundum to the mod? It's a good source of aluminum and has traces of iron, titanium, and chromium. Perfect for grinding :)

Corrundum is already in the mod it's gem quality version is known as Ruby, one thing I do really like about this mod is the products from processing minerals make sense (as I'm a geologist) they aren't 100% accurate (or possible) but they are definitely close enough for gameplay.

I know this was answered already but I posted this and then had a 500 error, ah well.

• I would definitely like an alternate source for titanium and chromium.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Gives Iridium Ore to the World. Notch gets all honor for it.

Oh yeah, you're right. THANK YOU ALBLAKA FOR PUTTING IRIDIUM IN THE GAME!

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• We're not psychics, you have to tell us the error before we can help you.

I have written before the error ...
    Basically I installed the gregtech 1.4.2 and when I go to open the world tells me "Shuttind Down Internal Server"
    It is an ID conflict or conflict of MOD as it is active ...
    How can I fix?

• I have written before the error ...
    Basically I installed the gregtech 1.4.2 and when I go to open the world tells me "Shuttind Down Internal Server"
    It is an ID conflict or conflict of MOD as it is active ...
    How can I fix?

No one here can help you without a error/crash report. You can usually find these in the minecraft crashlog folder or the forgemodloader.log file

• No one here can help you without a error/crash report. You can usually find these in the minecraft crashlog folder or the forgemodloader.log file

He posted one earlier, it seemed like an NEI error