[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Official Post

Included NEI plugin doesn't work for me.

Do you use the latest NEI? You know the one which is crashing the IC²-Beta, when mistaqurs fixes are not applied.

@GlitchingCells: Its not intended to stack them (although their maxStacksize being 64). They just need to be stacked when getting out of the Centrifuge.

• GregoriusT:
    Can you add compressor recipe for compressed ingots blocks from dusts? It can also solve problem with Copper Block (because another recipe from copper ingot already exist).

• Umm... If NEI is already included in the mod, I need to install another NEI? That's strange.

NEI included in the mod is the plugin, what Greg's talking about was the NEI core 1.4.2.8 from chicken bone thread..

• NEI included in the mod is the plugin, what Greg's talking about was the NEI core 1.4.2.8 from chicken bone thread..

1.4.2.10 was released just within a few hours from my last post lol... 1.4.2.8 was the bugged version which if you wanted it to work you needed mistaqur patch fix, new version doesn't require it but it was a good thing mistaqur was around to provide a fix so some people could use it ;)

• pls make advance solar panels a bit more expansive and moserators too. diamonds in moserators posible to replace with new recipe "diamond drill" crafting whit diamonds and still.

nerf advance solar panels whit a half output eu/t

add advanced hight presure and temprute coke furunce - its just needed in game.

diamod dust and expansive recipe for it.

couze all mods need more balansing

• Official Post

pls make advance solar panels a bit more expansive and moserators too.

Thats not my choice. Ask Sentimel.

diamonds in moserators posible to replace with new recipe "diamond drill" crafting whit diamonds and still.

Woot? If you want Macerator with Diamond Drill instead of Diamonds, then no.

Sentimel has a Config for that.

add advanced hight presure and temprute coke furunce - its just needed in game.

You dont even have used my Industrial Blast Furnace, WHICH IS ALREADY IN THE GAME, or?

diamod dust and expansive recipe for it.

couze all mods need more balansing

What does a Diamond have to do with balancing?

• You dont even have used my Industrial Blast Furnace, WHICH IS ALREADY IN THE GAME, or?

I think he's an FTB user, in which case they have not updated to a version with an Industrial Blast Furnace in it.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• yep i use FTB with old version.

i mean special recept wich replace diamonds not IC2 diamond drill and diamonds not conected with balans)

p.s. how can i update mod in FTB ? or i must wait autoupdate?

• pls make advance solar panels a bit more expansive and moserators too. diamonds in moserators posible to replace with new recipe "diamond drill" crafting whit diamonds and still.

I think you can turn on the expensive recipe at the config of advanced solar panel (which will require you uranium).. and again the output can be changed in the config...

EDIT:
    "Enable hard recipes"=true

• I think you can turn on the expensive recipe at the config of advanced solar panel (which will require you uranium).. and again the output can be changed in the config...

EDIT:
    "Enable hard recipes"=true

its recipe = recipe in gregtech? output i have changed already) thx

• its recipe = recipe in gregtech? output i have changed already) thx

It's in AdvancedSolarPanel.cfg, if you scroll down you can find it somewhere in the "recipes setting" section.. but I have to admit that the recipe for advanced solar panel is not expensive enough (need on average 1 additional uranium per advanced solar panel)..

• Suggestion for Greg.
    Can you disable the recipe of bronze from Forestry. It will not allow craft bronze armor and tools on the early stages of the game. Sorry, if I made mistakes. I am yet learning English.

• I'm fairly sure that's intentional, as the forestry bronze recipe has double the output, so you could easily exploit your way into infinite tin and copper (since you can separate bronze dust back into tin and copper dust).

To create IC2 bronze, you need to combine dusts, rather than ingots, so both recipes most likely work, giving different numbers of different types of bronze, and for the armor (or anything else that can be processed back into dust), you'll specifically need the more expansive IC2 bronze.

• Can you disable the recipe of bronze from Forestry. It will not allow craft bronze armor and tools on the early stages of the game. Sorry, if I made mistakes. I am yet learning English.

I'm fairly sure that's intentional, as the forestry bronze recipe has double the output, so you could easily exploit your way into infinite tin and copper (since you can separate bronze dust back into tin and copper dust).

To create IC2 bronze, you need to combine dusts, rather than ingots, so both recipes most likely work, giving different numbers of different types of bronze, and for the armor (or anything else that can be processed back into dust), you'll specifically need the more expansive IC2 bronze.

Have you understood what he meanted ? ^^
    He was complaining about OP recipies for Forestry Bronze, and you ... are thinking he's request is already implemented ? Let me laugh ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!