[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• It will not work that way, because the List has to be identical to all other used Lists, when having Recipe Inputs. The getOres Function is mainly used for Recipe Inputs and not Outputs, and is supposed to return THE ONE List containing all registered Ores as is, so that all the wanted changes, such as registered Ores, get reflected by the List you got from getOres() earlier.

People have to just copy the Stack before they make it a Recipe Output, because they otherwise unwantedly modify the List, and said unwanted modification is detected by GT, when going through all Crafting Recipes to unificate them.

• My mule just disappeared with 8 stacks of tetrahedrite (16 block stacks).....
    I crashed, and then when I logged back in, it was missing.
    Doing a search for ChestedHorse with value 1 in NBTedit....

Greg, you thinking about adding robotic horses? :P

Edit: Failing that, an autosave config option? Like, you can set an amount of time in minutes for the game to save automatically, in case of crashes or corrupted worlds.

• The Horse/Donkey/Mule disappearing thing is a vanilla Bug, they just become invisible randomly. But it could be that it is a 1.7 Bug, in which case you can ignore what I said about Donkey Invisibility.

• My mule just disappeared with 8 stacks of tetrahedrite (16 block stacks).....
    I crashed, and then when I logged back in, it was missing.
    Doing a search for ChestedHorse with value 1 in NBTedit....

Greg, you thinking about adding robotic horses? :P

Edit: Failing that, an autosave config option? Like, you can set an amount of time in minutes for the game to save automatically, in case of crashes or corrupted worlds.

You mean same as OF do? :)

public void getForumUserData(Signature signature, User user) { if(user.equalsTo("Cass") && user.isOnline() { Forum.Out.println("signature")})return;}

• These mega-weeds at high growth are devastating, they reach mature stage in under a minute.

Unrelated tip: If you have machines outside, but no roof and want to cover them from rain, use Computer Screens as covers (on at least one face of your machine, at least). They allow right-clicks to go through, letting you open the GUI.

• You mean same as OF do? :)

I actually did install optifine just afterwards because of it.

The Horse/Donkey/Mule disappearing thing is a vanilla Bug, they just become invisible randomly. But it could be that it is a 1.7 Bug, in which case you can ignore what I said about Donkey Invisibility.

Wasn't invisible, actually wasn't there. I checked my game file. I crashed with the failing to minidump thing, and then it was gone.

• Due to Railcraft boiler math changes, HP boilers are no longer fuel-efficient. LP boilers are the way to go.

If you're playing RC with GT, disable the RC blast and rolling machine or they let you pretty much skip the Bronze Age.

Isn't the rolling machine needed for other things in railcraft though?

Also... does anyone know where I cna find some sort of explanation on what this Bronze age is? Ive heard of it, just starting 1.6 gregtech and have no idea where to start. Is there an official wiki or osmething with the new items and explanations or something?

Edit: looks like this one is up to date?

http://gregtechcommunitywiki.wikispaces.com/

Is this the official wiki?

The post was edited 1 time, last by zorn ().

• If you want to actually use railcraft for rails, then yes, you'll need the rolling machine. Change the recipe of the rolling machine to use a plate bending machine instead of a crafting table, or you'll get cheap plates without a plate bender.

Also yes, that's the better wiki. You can also check my signature for a more concise walkthrough for the earlier parts of GT.

• If you want to actually use railcraft for rails, then yes, you'll need the rolling machine. Change the recipe of the rolling machine to use a plate bending machine instead of a crafting table, or you'll get cheap plates without a plate bender.

As far as I know all types of non-Booster Standard Tracks can be made using a Cutter, a Plate Bender, a Canner and an Assembler without even using a single Crafting or Rolling Machine Recipe.

• Is it normal that with ultimate cheat armour on, but not in creative, taking any damage instantly kills you?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I think Plem was trying to ask whether or not he can get around the maximum EU/t input limit for AESUs by using non-exploding MFSUs as a buffer.

As far as I know all types of non-Booster Standard Tracks can be made using a Cutter, a Plate Bender, a Canner and an Assembler without even using a single Crafting or Rolling Machine Recipe.

Yes, standard tracks. For Rebar and H.S. Rail you 100% need the rolling machine.

Is it normal that with ultimate cheat armour on, but not in creative, taking any damage instantly kills you?

Pretty sure the armor is meant for server admins to use in creative and not for someone trying to cheat in SSP.

EDIT> How come transformer upgrades and overclocker upgrades stack to 4, but HV transformer upgrades stack to 64?

• Yeah. I mean AESU and IDSU have 8k IN/OUT in tooltip, but MFSU has only 2k OUT.
    I have one-piece Power network, including Solar power. So i can soon reach over 8k EU/p during day. So i guess to make a 4-MFSU-buffer before my IDSU)

• Thanks, Sirus. I might go with that. (No point to beds, other than passing time, though.)

Or... is that 500 block radius around your bed?

500 radius wherever your spawn is set to, so beds included.

• Yeah. I mean AESU and IDSU have 8k IN/OUT in tooltip, but MFSU has only 2k OUT.
    I have one-piece Power network, including Solar power. So i can soon reach over 8k EU/p during day. So i guess to make a 4-MFSU-buffer before my IDSU)

Note that packets don't exist anymore and the only reason your MFSUs don't explode is because explosions are disabled right now. Use a bunch of redstoned supercondensators to downtransform stuff to 8192 EU/t.

• How come transformer upgrades and overclocker upgrades stack to 4, but HV transformer upgrades stack to 64?

Simple, my HV-Transformer Upgrades cannot be used in vanilla IC² Machines, and my own Upgrade System doesn't work on ItemStacks like the IC² Machines.

• GregoriusT, when i tried to build an industrial sawmill i found this, is this a mismatch of information, or bug?
    anwsered.

aside that, can you tweak a little the way of getting achivements, so we can gain the ic2 achivements with your machines?
    also, there is a way to make your cover , for detecting machine internal things, work for ic2 vanilla?

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

The post was edited 1 time, last by UNG: simple texture bug huh. ().

• The bottom one is intentional. The top one is a texture pack bug I'm guessing, as with vanilla textures, it still shows the red dot.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.