[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• I've reported this aswell and it's very annoying. Only thing you can do is turn off unification but I'd prefer this to get fixed.

My unification is turned off, It does not happen in my inventory but mostly due to machine process.

Also, someone please tell me, how do I turn off requirement of plates etc. for tool and armor crafting? I just want to use ingots to craft pickaxii and armii, pl0x.
    If possible. Please and thank you, kind sirs.

B:TooEasyMode=true does that I think.

• Hey I have also one problem. When digging too fast with drill (for example sand, which is mined nearly isntantly) I noticed that there is some problem with updating blocks. You break one sand and the sand above it won´t fall down. Also floating water has problems to disappear, when I take away source-block. Anyone has some idea, where I have to search for problem? Anybody got same issue? The mostly times, it is made by GT or IC fast mining items, but probably it is not fault of them....

• We

Lapotronic Energy Orb upgrades would not change the output EU/t of a Machine Box, UNLESS the Machine Box had been Transformer-upgraded to make it attempt to output a packet size larger than its internal storage. (And if that was the case, any EU storage upgrade would work, not just a LE Orb.)

Well 1 Lapo ORB Upgrade does not make a fully upgraded Machine Box Output more than I guess 2048 EU/t although it should do 8192 EU/t

• I'm considering the nuclear reactor energy source early game. i can make the reactor, and have the uranium, but not the storage, should I go ahead and make the reactor?

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Got some Ore Dict. reports from thaumcraft.

I may or may not play GT. I also might be playing it with TiC. Some Metallurgy and ExtraTiC could be in the mix too. I might have also dropped in some TE as well. Some AE and BC could possibly be on the list. And I maybe- just maybe - there's NEI to assist in short-term memory loss that I may or may not have.

• Nice thing about nuclear is that you can turn it on and off with just redstone signal, and you don't have to worry about losing any fuel (like boilers without someplace to send the steam). Hook up a gate on a cobblestone structural pipe to your energy storage (if you have BC installed), and have it check for space to store energy, or some other gate conditional to turn it on or off if there is space in your energy storage block.

• I have Refined Uranium.

You have uranium, but I bet you don't have the technology to process it into fuel. Nuclear is not early game anymore

• I can make the reactor and the rods, maybe the MFSU. 3x insulated copper wire will not be a problem. I have no quarry because i've been focusing on steam power. At the moment steam is out of reach, not enough steel nor fuel. Atm nuclear is the only way i could get huge amounts of eu without wasting coal.

*Please keep in mind that I am playing the Unhinged pack of FTB: That means 1.5.2*

• You probably should've said that you're using 1.5.2 way earlier. Most people here don't play with old versions of GT.

I an earlier post, i did say I was playing unhinged. But perhaps they did miss it, or it's too far back to be remembered.

• afaik, thermal centrifuges and the nuclear rework came after 1.6.2
    So he is using the old uranium ingots...

CrafterofMany : Your avatar character is "Rin Tezuka" from "Kawata Shoujo" (visual novel).

Jesus Christ, I can accept the fact that every second one of us is a /b/tard here, but please, for the love of god, do not start Katawa Shoujo threads here, please, for the love of god!

• I wont, and will not let aswell.
    I'm just commenting the fact that he changed his avatar.

Although, if anyone wishes to talk about it in the random forum/chat thread (and someone else is willing to answer)...

• I wont, and will not let aswell.
    I'm just commenting the fact that he changed his avatar.

Although, if anyone wishes to talk about it in the random forum/chat thread (and someone else is willing to answer)...

I almost had a heart attack :D

No Spawn, please, don't tell me you're into it too, this can not be.