[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Also speaking of textures, all the GT Meta Items use the same textures but with different colors... what if it were possible to write a bit of code to make a resource pack to do that? To take one texture, and apply a color to it?
    Like, if the texture generator in GT just took a single base texture file, which could come from a resource pack, and then applied the material color to it internally?

... or is this already the way it's coded to work? If so, :thumbsup:

• Also speaking of textures, all the GT Meta Items use the same textures but with different colors... what if it were possible to write a bit of code to make a resource pack to do that? To take one texture, and apply a color to it?
    Like, if the texture generator in GT just took a single base texture file, which could come from a resource pack, and then applied the material color to it internally?

... or is this already the way it's coded to work? If so, :thumbsup:

Actually, sounds cool. Any ccoders here, just for the sake of the idea, is it theoretticallly possible?

• What would be really nice is if he used an ore overlay and then pasted it onto the different stones, instead of having seperate images for each or having one big ugly universal one.

• naemr :

This matter was settled last month and if you were to have tried it yourself you would know that.

Further, we do not appreciate that use of font size (or failure at copy/pasting) here. I can barely look at that portion of the page because it's so big.

If you do not have anything to say that does not involve trying (with massive over-hyping) to bring up an old and dead issue, then please do not make a 2nd post.

(If you create an account to make 1 post, a post which in an offensive manner brings up an issue that died over a month ago, then yes this is the sort of response it will get.)

• Permaban for that, greg? Bit harsh :p

Can we see some of the new gregtech textures? Please... (and no, rick rolls don't count)

(edit: or nicki minaj, becuase that's what I'd do if I didn't have access to rick astley)

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

The post was edited 1 time, last by xbony2 ().

• I want to click that just to see where it goes... But I know perfectly well it isn't what it says on the tin.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• German Sparkle party huh? Don't think I'm watching more than 30 seconds of that. :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Sparkle party, sparkle party, sparkle party, yeah! I love to dancey dancey!

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• spawn potato man can be quite rude at times.

@above When read in a german accent, it's 10x funnier. Yah

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• I feel like this ought to be in a Craig Ferguson skit somehow. I didn't think his portrayal of 'kinky Germans' was as accurate as he claimed, but alas, I've been proven wrong, lol...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• @above When read in a german accent, it's 10x funnier. Yah

I should get back to something useful now ^_^

(off to code, this song gives me much inspiration)