[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Greg, if release of 1.7 version will be after 1.8 release will you skip 1.7 and do 1.8 if forge will be released fast enough?

• How are we supposed to use steam turbines?

I use Atomic Science's Fusion Reactor and this is more similar to truth than just putting plasma to (modified thermal?)generator.

Anyone using AE? How to solve problem when sends 6 tiny dust instead of 9 to smelter and problem with complicate recipes with 2 items in Chem Reactor?

• Use an advanced regulator on multi input recipes, those will not allow more than 1 stack of an ingredient in them and place the correct ones in the machine. For tiny / small dusts use large buffers and set their output to the correct stack size. Both the large buffer and the advanced regulator can have export buses on them to keep them supplied.

• Anyone using AE? How to solve problem when sends 6 tiny dust instead of 9 to smelter and problem with complicate recipes with 2 items in Chem Reactor?

Errrrm, maybe like this?
    1. And maybe set interface to not input items if machine is already have items.
    2. There would be problem, if all ingredients must be made in the same machine. AE will send 1st item, but can't make 2nd, because slot is already used. Only solve is build another one chemical reactor and separate items between them.

• Hey, I have an urgent question, if anyone is able to help me I would be very thankful.

So let's say I have the multiblock machines (Blast Furnace, ind. Grinder, all that uses 128 EU/t connected each to it's own battery box with a transformer upgrade. When I stick the bronze ic2 batteries in the boxes, everything works fine and great how it is supposed to, until the batteries run out of power (surprise). But if I incert the advanced Batpacks instead of the advanced RE batteries, I always get the "energy not sufficient" shit on my machines. What is the solution to that problem?

• Greg, if release of 1.7 version will be after 1.8 release will you skip 1.7 and do 1.8 if forge will be released fast enough?

I highly doubt that Forge will release for 1.8 within the next 3 weeks. (I have another unrelated deadline regards having at least a runnable* Version of GT)

* runnable != releasable

@above: You mean CESUs and not Batboxes. Also you open a Parenthesis at the Blast Furnace but you dont close it what might be your Problem. The Advanced Batpacks should be sufficient, does the Machine still run? Because the Insufficient Energy Line Message stays until your Machine successfully produced something.

• I highly doubt that Forge will release for 1.8 within the next 3 weeks. (I have another unrelated deadline regards having at least a runnable* Version of GT)

* runnable != releasable

@above: You mean CESUs and not Batboxes. Also you open a Parenthesis at the Blast Furnace but you dont close it what might be your Problem. The Advanced Batpacks should be sufficient, does the Machine still run? Because the Insufficient Energy Line Message stays until your Machine successfully produced something.

I am absolutely aware of the message lasting until I produce something. And I mean not the Batbox, but the Battery Box with a transformer upgrade. And no, they are not working, they waste energy and do not produce anything when using advanced batpacks, and work fine using advanced RE-Batteries.

• I am absolutely aware of the message lasting until I produce something. And I mean not the Batbox, but the Battery Box with a transformer upgrade. And no, they are not working, they waste energy and do not produce anything when using advanced batpacks, and work fine using advanced RE-Batteries.

The Advanced Batpack has a Transfer Limit of 1000, that could cause the Problem since it is nowhere near the actual Voltage of it.

-----

Also I have made the basic Machine Casing Textures. Those will be available in all 16 Colors (default being White as seen in the attached Textures) when you paint them.

Images

• MACHINE_8V_SIDE.png
    • MACHINE_LV_SIDE.png
    • MACHINE_MV_SIDE.png
    • MACHINE_HV_SIDE.png
    • MACHINE_EV_SIDE.png
  • The Advanced Batpack has a Transfer Limit of 1000, that could cause the Problem since it is nowhere near the actual Voltage of it.

-----

Also I have made the basic Machine Casing Textures. Those will be available in all 16 Colors (default being White as seen in the attached Textures) when you paint them.

Nice textures!

Would using your lithium packs solve my issue? Do they have a higher transfer limit?

• You should use the MV Lithium Battery for that. They have a Transfer Limit of 128. The Adv Batpacks have the Problem of a too high Limit meaning the Charger will toggle IN/OUT every tick causing it to do 128EU/2Ticks

• Some other new Textures. The Foil is a new Cover and works with Color Modulation depending on the Foil Material.

Images

• FOIL.png
    • MACHINE_BRONZE_SIDE.png
    • MACHINE_BRONZEBRICKS_SIDE.png
    • MACHINE_STEEL_SIDE.png
    • MACHINE_STEELBRICKS_SIDE.png
  • Sirus, since you weren't making them, I made a few 32x GT textures. You can see them here .

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• I have a little problem with some machines...
    I just connected a row of 32 EU machines to a LV-Transformer which was directly connected to a MV-Transformer. They worked normal for a long time, but suddendly my wiremill descided to explode when I put some copper into it. After that, every machine I connected on that line blew up instantly.
    The only way to fix it was a comlete rebuild of my whole energy network.

The setup looks like this:

• I have a little problem with some machines...
    I just connected a row of 32 EU machines to a LV-Transformer which was directly connected to a MV-Transformer. They worked normal for a long time, but suddendly my wiremill descided to explode when I put some copper into it. After that, every machine I connected on that line blew up instantly.

You sure it is 32 EU/t? I mean ONLY 32 EU/t. one EU/t more and you will blow up. The Output of another Machine might be electric what causes the Explosion by making it 64 EU/t for an adjacent Machine.

What will be the purpose of that new cover?

Cheaper than using the Plates, especially since the "Use Screwdriver to create instant Cover" has been removed.

• Quoted from "God of sheep"
    I have a little problem with some machines...

You sure it is 32 EU/t? I mean ONLY 32 EU/t. one EU/t more and you will blow up. The Output of another Machine might be electric what causes the Explosion by making it 64 EU/t for an adjacent Machine.

I allways doublecheck everything I build. It was defenitly 32 EU. The explosion happened after I connected the blast furnance to my energynet. But the machines haven't got more then 32 EU/t

EDIT: Which machine outputs eu?

• if u set in the gui to output eu, the machine will work like a storage device and blow up your machines, well at least when u connect the wire to the output face