[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• [Suggestion]: Lead Battery Block
    As you've already said you will implement uses for lead, maybe containing Lead Battery, I've thought it could be interesting adding Lead Battery Blocks acting more like electrolyzer ... but able to deals with LIQUID. What would you think about a Liquid made out of Lead having 2 forms: charged and discharged.
    I really would find epic storing EU in my tanks (not thinking about Lava and others, because the only possible conversion for current liquid is Liquid--> EU). Of course, it could have a very low rate of losses, to prevent people from using this + Planned Quantum Tank as (almost) endless EU storage ^^

Off-Suggestion: When will suggestion about almost-randomly-generated-world-using-wormhole be allowed ? ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I don't know why but the Electric Crafting table doesn't take energy from the red side.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Official Post

the op still have the version 253a can you fix it :)

Look at the Title of the correspondend Spoiler. this Version is for Server Owners, who dont make Modpacks.

[Suggestion]: Lead Battery Block
    As you've already said you will implement uses for lead, maybe containing Lead Battery, I've thought it could be interesting adding Lead Battery Blocks acting more like electrolyzer ... but able to deals with LIQUID. What would you think about a Liquid made out of Lead having 2 forms: charged and discharged.

Ahem, look at the Recipes for RE-Batteries and make a Batbox of them => Same Effect, but less cool.

Off-Suggestion: When will suggestion about almost-randomly-generated-world-using-wormhole be allowed ? ^^

Why not?

I don't know why but the Electric Crafting table doesn't take energy from the red side.

Could it be a Problem for you, that it's the output Facing? I added it so you can place Autocrafting Tables inline. If you dont want it, then there is the upper Mode Button in the GUI.

• Question: Is there any sheldonite ore in the main land mass in the End? or is it only in the asteroids around it?

Having a bit of problems mining those asteroids since they are a bit crowded (if you been there you know what I mean).

Just made my first pink goo without any cheating or making the game easier by config.

Have to say it takes quite a fair amount of effort to get there but there's better feeling of progress now then with old mass fab.

On the nei crashing issue from some pages back, Don't bother trying current versions (CCC 0.6.14, NEI 1.4.3.3) they won't work. Older version (CCC 0.6.11, NEI 1.4.2.10) works just fine.

• i ahd an idea involving the end ores, i think that when put in an industrial grinder, they should drop some end stone dust and possily, because they could be considered to be quite solid, they should destroy the bucket/tin cell when going through it, another thing, the industrial grinder should be able to have water pumped in, it would make some sense

• I mean like what's the recent version for client? V255a? or 253? i'm not making a modpack -_- im updating my mods

It's 2.55a, this was taken from mcmod.info in gregtechmod.zip

"version": "2.55a",
    "mcversion": "1.4.5",

TheTunnelingCat try putting Aqueous Accumulator (from Thermal Expansion) below the grinder controller box :D

• i ahd an idea involving the end ores, i think that when put in an industrial grinder, they should drop some end stone dust and possily, because they could be considered to be quite solid, they should destroy the bucket/tin cell when going through it, another thing, the industrial grinder should be able to have water pumped in, it would make some sense

Greg added liquid input to machines in version 2.51b.

Link to change post

• Could it be a Problem for you, that it's the output Facing? I added it so you can place Autocrafting Tables inline. If you dont want it, then there is the upper Mode Button in the GUI.

Can you explain more about that new crafting table interface and all that stuff, I haven't had time to play with this crafting table? I'm just making iridium with my Fusion Reactor 8) and constructing new machines, factories, auto crafting stations (using BC tables and Logi Pipes) and all that good stuff. I wanted to just try out the unification thing and it's pretty damn good ;).

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• How do you re-enable the Forestry bronze recipe? It doesn't appear to be in the config anywhere.

Delete the old config, regenerate it (by entering mc once) and then you can find it @ features,

B:ForestryBronzeNerf=true

change it to false..

• This error i got when viewing the use of the sapphire :S

• So what happens if I craft circuits? (Edit: You said dusts, ingots and gems)
    Will there be a separate block that unifies whatever you put in it?

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

Edited once, last by immibis ().

• I've thrown a few eyeballs every now and then on this mod and it looks pretty interesting. However I'm concerned about "how" to play the mod. It obviously changes IC2 from a "low/med" mod to a "high" end mod. So how do you gather resources to even create some of the things from the mod? Gathering supplies without some mods can be quite challenging. For example, you could dig a hole and hit a diamonds after a few minutes... or you could dig for 3+ hours without even seeing one!(happens every now and then).

I just have a hard time visualizing how to play it properly, without turning the game into a a chore of randomness. I really like some of the recipes because they add complexity. Would be nice if someone shared some of their experience with the mod and how they play it. Thanks! (note: without editing the configs, using the mod as intended of course)

• Suggestion : when Redpower 2 is released, if Eloraam has still not fixed the block breaker recipe to require tungsten, fix it for her :P

Swap that pick out in the recipe with a "tungsten cutting head" that has to be made with tungsten ingots from your high temperature furnace.

Also, I suggest you stop catering to n00bs with individual configs for every feature that fixes game balance. Just have a single flag to enable "n00b mode", and make sure it tells everyone that n00b mode is enabled whenever they start the game...