[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• The NEI mod issue is the one im talking about. I just want to know why this is happening.

Because you have WAILA, which is in alpha and has bugs.
    Either remove WAILA until it's fixed, use a different version, or wait until it's fixed.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• I'm so sorry you were right. I'm so stubborn and ignorant. If i could hand apology cookies over the internet, you would get a whole box. I sorta no prof. mobius so i'll go talk to him about the issue. I apologize for the rant, I just felt that greg wasn't explaining the issue and didn't want to solve it but it is definitley not his issue. Again, so sorry, im so dumb.

• Ask him if he can fix the thaumcraft matrix box thingy glitch too. (Waila cripples the framerate when it spins and you look at it)

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• its a tile entity probably. Im asking him to add an option in the ingame gui to make it so that it doesnt draw tile entities and instead just has their name and mod info. BTW he is now taking a look at the NEI search issue.

• Not sure if this is buildcraft's fault or if it should be posted here (so sorry if it shouldn't). Apparently output of the buildcraft quarry into gregtech pipes does not agree with minecraft http://pastebin.com/gmB3Ab4w

Not sure on that one. I never use quarries. Too complicated for me. I use Miners instead.

Quoted from "zorn":

• Not sure on that one. I never use quarries. Too complicated for me. I use Miners instead.

What type of pipe were you trying to use? When I glance at the error, it looks like the quarry tried to push an item into a slot that doesn't exist.

• Not sure if this is buildcraft's fault or if it should be posted here (so sorry if it shouldn't). Apparently output of the buildcraft quarry into gregtech pipes does not agree with minecraft

IIRC GT pipes are not compatible w BC and you need to use chest or something w inventory as a buffer.

• I think it's been proven many times that just because something breaks with exposure to gregtech doesn't mean it's a gregtech bug. It's easy to jump to that conclusion because mod interactions are esoteric.

• Not sure if this is buildcraft's fault or if it should be posted here (so sorry if it shouldn't). Apparently output of the buildcraft quarry into gregtech pipes does not agree with minecraft http://pastebin.com/gmB3Ab4w

I see where the Problem is, my Pipes don't accept more than one Item (even though they should) due to a stupid Java Behavior. Is fixed in the next Version.

• I see where the Problem is, my Pipes don't accept more than one Item (even though they should) due to a stupid Java Behavior. Is fixed in the next Version.

See? Sometimes it IS Greg's fault! (Sorta)
    And when it is, he fixes it. =)

Also, anyone know of a good way to provide water to my boilers without backflow from steam? It keeps periodically getting 'stuck' and no water, and it seems to be due to steam coming out into the pipe input.. At least until covers are around, i'm stumped.

Quoted from "zorn":

• So I updated again. Fixed a bunch of Bugs regarding Tools and added the Wire Cutter. Also doubled durability of Tools regarding Block breaks. Additionally doubled the Pickaxe and Drill durability if Harderstone is enabled (since that causes the Block Resistance and therefor the Tool Damage to go up). Flint Tools are available too.

Also fixed Adventure Mode and AFK Hunger (this time for real).

• Seems you can't make rubber sheets yet for insulation. =)

Quoted from "zorn":

• Seems you can't make rubber sheets yet for insulation. =)

If I remember correctly, in 1.6.4 steam smelter was able to create plates from ingots (2 to 1) when shape (made from steel plates; I don't remember exact name) was inserted into second slot. Could you try if there is a recipe for 2 rubber ingots + shape at steam smelter? I am asking this because I can't do this myself now.

• Find an odd bug in 4.08s that you can right click on any wood by using your saw,through it doesn't do anything to it.
    And Greg you forgot to add a recipe that allow energium dust being centrifuged back to ruby dust and redstone dust in 4.08s,so Greg please don't forget about it again.
    EDIT:endstone can be right clicked too.
    EDIT2:find out that you can done this on every blocks...

GregTech SHALL rule the world !

The post was edited 3 times, last by SinusoidalC ().

• Also, anyone know of a good way to provide water to my boilers without backflow from steam? It keeps periodically getting 'stuck' and no water, and it seems to be due to steam coming out into the pipe input.. At least until covers are around, i'm stumped.

Just get your water pipe from the bottom of the boiler, since all side and top sides are output and bottom side is the only input.