[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Official Post

How will the plasma be handled? Just regular liquid pipes?

Probably High-tech translocator/buffer coils to make magnetic fields to hold plasma while it is in "liquid" form, otherwise any other material it gets in contact literally vanishes.

Hydrogen is scarce in the atmosphere, its impossible. Its scarce because most of is has left the atmosphere, it is the lightest element. We get most of our hydrogen from water.

Yea, hydrogen is the first fusionable material, but not the only one. Nitrogen and oxigen could be fusionable, given enough energy.
    About 70% of Atmosphere is Nitrogen and about 21% is oxigen.

@Greg : can you modify Iridium ore sprite? It is pretty hard to notice it among silver and lead ores.

• Official Post

Yep The Latetis One I updated All My Mods Wean Redpower Came Out I Had It In My Minecraft And Working Well Within 8 Minites Of The Relesase time!

Well, the latest one is 2 hour ago :P

I'm currently at adding more realistic uses for Nitrogen, better save up on it and remove (or let them run out) any Nitrogen inside your Gas Turbines!

• I'm getting this error when running it with thermal exspansion 2.1.6 and latest gregtech (at the moment :) )

• Official Post

Thanks, that Bug is on my Side. I will fix that.

Edit: Oops forgot to fix that too.

Edit:
    V2.70d:
    Fixed the 2 Bugs mentioned above.
    Workaround for Handsaw not being usable in Autocrafting Table at all, by adding an almost Identical Sawmill Recipe only for cutting Silicon Boules, to enable simple Automation, until I find out what is wrong with my Autocrafting Table (except for the Container Item Stuff).

About that autocrafting problem, maybe ask immibis? His Autocrafting table MK2 can cut silicon wafers without completely using up one diamond handsaw per cut. Not sure if anything has changed in the newer versions (still at 1.2.5, sadface).

• Hi Greg! Great mod, u have here. Some people on a server im playing on say, that Greg Tech will be removed in FTB 1.4.6, is this true? I dont really wanna see it banned, people who dont like the recipes can even disable it, so it would be kinda pointless...

• Official Post

About that autocrafting problem, maybe ask immibis? His Autocrafting table MK2 can cut silicon wafers without completely using up one diamond handsaw per cut. Not sure if anything has changed in the newer versions (still at 1.2.5, sadface).

Thats, just the Container-Item-Bug. My problem is sawing Microblocks, without getting the proper output (always CobbleCovers).

• I'm getting an error when searching for the uses of the adjustable energy storage unit in NEI.
    I'm using the FTB Beta Pack A 1.4.2

• Kane I am sorry, but you really have no idea about the truth of any of this. With regards to monopolising the content she has, there are people who have already copied aspects of it. Buildcraft have façades, there are other mods that have logic gates etc. Given recent events, this is a subject that has come up a fair amount and I think it is OK to say that if you want to go out and create an alternative to say the wiring in red power. As long as it is done in your own way and using your own code there will be no issue.

With regards to this particular subject and Gregtech making changes to recipes in red power. I will make sure Elo see's the message that Greg wants a response from her. However there was nothing sinister here. I was already on the forums, I have an account and was logged in. I know that Greg knows that anything that I say has come from Eloraam and I am not just making up messages. This is not a legal thing and its not meant to be a threat or anything. Right now Greg is technically doing nothing wrong. In fact the message was intentionally worded to not be threatening. It was just meant to be a request to not have an option which would allow for a partial rebalance to part of Red Power 2.

Ask Eloraam why if the change makes Redpower harder, not easier. What possible objection could she have?

The way I imagine this conversation went, it was something to the effect of "My Lady Eloraam, a heathen wishes to change one of your perfect recipes. Shall I smite him?"

• Just wondering if the server i play on needs to be restarted or if the recipe time is right for bauxite (2,500 sec = 41.6 mins), i think the server is the problem as the progress arrows show as full white and not grayed out. I is a great add-on to IC2 :D

• Still using 1.4.2? That version misses majority of the machines that got added. Bauxite was moved to one of the new ones that completes the function far faster

• Still using 1.4.2? That version misses majority of the machines that got added. Bauxite was moved to one of the new ones that completes the function far faster

I know, it was moved to be used with the industrial Electrolyzer but i play on my friends server and he hasn't updated to 1.4.5/1.4.6 yet due to working.

• Any chance on getting this spam removed? Or is there an config option?

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• Yes, update to the latest Version.

Ah, thanks a lot.

Also, this is normal to be in the log right, and not an ID conflict? I mean I figured you overrode some IC2 stuff so I assumed this was fine (as Railcraft seems to have something similar for

Code
    [ItemTracker] The mod Railcraft is overwriting existing item at 328 (uv from Minecraft) with railcraft.common.carts.ItemCartVanilla

, which makes perfect sense to me)?:

Code
    2012-12-23 20:46:17 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [ItemTracker] The mod GregTech_Addon is overwriting existing item at 30086 (ic2.core.item.reactor.ItemReactorReflector from IC2) with gregtechmod.common.items.GT_NeutronReflector_Item
    2012-12-23 20:46:17 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [ItemTracker] The mod GregTech_Addon is overwriting existing item at 30087 (ic2.core.item.reactor.ItemReactorReflector from IC2) with gregtechmod.common.items.GT_NeutronReflector_Item
    2012-12-23 20:46:17 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [ItemTracker] The mod GregTech_Addon is overwriting existing item at 30101 (ic2.core.item.reactor.ItemReactorUranium from IC2) with gregtechmod.common.items.GT_RadioactiveCell_Item
    2012-12-23 20:46:17 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [ItemTracker] The mod GregTech_Addon is overwriting existing item at 30102 (ic2.core.item.reactor.ItemReactorUranium from IC2) with gregtechmod.common.items.GT_RadioactiveCell_Item
    2012-12-23 20:46:17 [INFO] [ForgeModLoader] [ItemTracker] The mod GregTech_Addon is overwriting existing item at 30207 (ic2.core.item.reactor.ItemReactorUranium from IC2) with gregtechmod.common.items.GT_RadioactiveCell_Item

I'd just like to say whilst I'm here Greg, thanks for making almost everything configurable -- some of the changed recipes I don't agree with, but I respect your opinion and disable it in the config.

Just remember that, I see a lot of people in this thread complaining. Those people need to look in the configs (apart from the exploity-stuff, but that's understandable that there's no config for that cheating stuff).

Thanks for an awesome revolution to IC2!

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• Okay, I updated to 1.4.6 with the latest version of everything, and I STILL get this NEI bug:

So, any ideas what else I should do?