[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Although it's not mid-tier, I have a generator idea proposition for your confirmed antimatter generator :

First : You need to go in the end and/or space and search an anti matter "area" for anti hydrogen block/anti carbon ore/anti uranium ore.

You can't mine them, if you try to do so, your tool will take 100x more damage and the tool you used will probably break, without even dropping the antimatter block/ore.

Second : You will need a vacuum confinment cell for trapping the ore or the block

Third : Make an antimatter Generator ( only one tier is available, MAX ), should be the most expensive generator, with maybe a multiblock associated with it ( unlike the Naquadah reactor, so it's more similar to the fusion reactor :D ), now, you can harness pure energy thx to E = MC^2 :D , the heavier material you disintagrate, the more energy you get :) It will be the opposite of a mass fabricator :)

• 2x2 bio/diesel generator, done.

Requires an input of fuel and coolant, coolant can be anything cold. Outputs warmer coolant that you run through a radiator block. Low tier radiator is passive cooling with fins, mid tier is the same but with a fan, etc.

I need it back :P

• I like that idea about encasing an antimatter block instead of breaking it. I dont think I've seen that done before except from thaumcraft's node in a jar.

A neutronium pickaxe should be able to mine it, though jk antineutrons are a thing :rolleyes:

• Well, I think everything should be able to mine it ( and pretty fast ) but not drop it, like aura nodes :)

I personnally think it's better, so you will need to have infrastructure dedicated for delicately moving antimatter :)

• I use the IndustrialCraft Recipe List for the Bronze Macerator. That List could be broken for some Reason. I don't have EIO installed on my own Setup so I will check if it is broken there ...

... So I checked, and it still works for me without EIO, I don't know what the fuck happened to cause that.

Ehh? I'm not sure what you mean by that last part. Are you unable to replicate the issue?

• Alright, if you're so sure about it.
    I added to the earlier guy's similar issue ticket on their place. I still don't understand why but whatever.
    I hope it's an easy fix.

• Made some more headway in the textures department. This time, all items.

I'll probably do a release of all the textures I've done so far in a few days. Some of the textures are from a very old project of mine that reskinned a hell of a lot of 1.4.5 mods in Painterly. (the data/lapotronic energy orbs and the 3 circuits)

And my favorite texture, our lord and savior.. Duct tape. (although there's a fat chance that you'll ever see the end of duct tape hanging around and not superglued to the rest of the roll)

The post was edited 2 times, last by Zerrens ().

• Zerrens
    This textures look great, but basic, good and advanced circuit images seems a little to generic, wold be nice if they would be more distinct and original. Since integrated circuits can look a lot different from it. Elite circuits look great, tho It would be nice if data sphere would be more distinct from lapotronic orb as they have fundamentally different applications. Recoloring wires on them should be enough though.

Great job overall. I think ill use your textures ones they finished.

• Every Out Of Memory Error is the same, without exception. Ask Bakerman for the obvious Solution.

• Wait did I forgot to say that trying to mine antimatter makes an explosion, lemme check, yup forgot, should make a pure energy blast :D

Edit : And trying to mine anti-uranium with an uranium pickaxe should have some... Pretty ? Pretty explosive effects :D

• Interestingly, there is little data on whether antimatter exerts a positive or negative gravitational field. It certainly bends light, but it hasn't been contained well enough or with enough quantity (or its location and dimensions in space is too nebulous [<-good pun here]) to measure gravitational force from it.

"The best limits [CERN researchers] can suggest is that [antihydrogen atoms] are less than 110 times more susceptible to gravity than normal atoms, and less than 65 times that strength, but in the opposite direction: antigravity." So it's pretty nearly 50:50 still, except that it would be 'simpler' to fit into existing theories for it to behave just like any other normal matter. (Imagine ballasting a space vessel with it for the express purpose of maintaining a gravity neutral ship; it just *shouldn'tTM* work like such a gaping loophole.)

• Remember that even if that loophole exists, the Atoms on one Side would still have a positive weight, while the atoms of the other Side would always have negative weight, they cannot be weightless even if it would be mathematically seen balanced (when you look from farther away). This could not be used to propel a Ship made of Matter to Lightspeed, unless every piece of Matter had a corresponding piece of Antimatter right next to it (like as neighburing Atom). But you can guess what kind of explosion that would result in.

Funny how the universe would make an "exploit => explosion" Situation if Antimatter had negative weight.

• Zerrens
    This textures look great, but basic, good and advanced circuit images seems a little to generic, wold be nice if they would be more distinct and original. Since integrated circuits can look a lot different from it. Elite circuits look great, tho It would be nice if data sphere would be more distinct from lapotronic orb as they have fundamentally different applications. Recoloring wires on them should be enough though.

Great job overall. I think ill use your textures ones they finished.

Every texture your pointed out is actually old, :rolleyes:

They were the survivors to my old project. I'll probably redo those now that you mention it. I really appreciate the input/critique.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Zerrens ().

• Large Bronze boiler has 20% efficienty compared to High Pressure Coal Boiler... Soo, why someone would make big boiler instead of small ones beside liquid fuel? Or is it better material = better efficienty ?

nevermind, portable debuger sad my problem.