[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Official Post

Small bug: upon upgrading to the new version (V2.73b), the time NEI takes to update it's list when searching for items gets a delay of 2~5 seconds. Last version i tried without that bug: 2.70d.

Using NEI 1.4.4.0 & CCC 0.7.0.0 & forge483.

I have investigated in that already. I don't know why this is happening, but removing the Plugin doesnt solve it, so I dont know how to fix it.

• Small bug: upon upgrading to the new version (V2.73b), the time NEI takes to update it's list when searching for items gets a delay of 2~5 seconds. Last version i tried without that bug: 2.70d.

Using NEI 1.4.4.0 & CCC 0.7.0.0 & forge483.

Do you want to check the code change from 2.71b to 2.72a, the last version without that delay is 2.71b..

• I get atleast 8 second lag, but you could blame my computer.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• I don't really know about coding, but judging from the changelog the first three changes should be similar to older changes..

12/25/2012 2.72a
    Added Cells for five of the most important Liquids of other Mods (Bio Diesel, Diesel, Oil, Creosote and Biomass)
    Added Semifluid Generator for anything what is something between a Liquid and a Solid. (Sodium, Creosote, Oil and Biomass for example)
    Added Invar Ingot (Idea from Thermal Expansion). Its Heat Resistance will be used in some of the Generators.
    Added Config to determine the Direction of OreDict-Unification.
    Fixed some Bugs ofcourse.

Btw, has anyone been experiencing spike lag with NEI enabled? I have to disable it to be able to play properly..oh God.. I hate 1.4.6..

• Hmm, a little while ago I ran into an issue where my game would crash when I right clicked on the blast furnace with an item in my hand. Right now I can only open up the IDSU with certain things in my hand (like tools and microblocks.) It won't open if I have torches, dirt, stone, etc in my hand.

• Am i blind, or something? I can't seem to find the download link...

DERP, I found it.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

Edited once, last by wasmic ().

• Official Post

Pls ignore my previous post ;( , removing the plugin ofc will remove a lot of things NEI needs to processes thus removing the search lag..

Its not that bad that one has to wait a few Seconds for searching. I don't even use the Search Bar, except I completly fail at finding an Item.

Btw. I finally found a way of manipulating the Scrapbox Droplist, without ruining compatibility, so that I was able to remove Minecarts and Golden Helmets. And no, I won't remove the Hoes...

• Ok, after some tests, it appears to be directly connected to GregTech and NEIPlugin+RC/BC/Forestry, as I still get 0.5-1 sec delay even with only NEI, NEIPlugin, IC2, Railcraft and GregTech 2.72 installed..I will blame my crappy computer for now :(..

Ooooh, so diesel DOES equal BC fuel?
    Why isn't it showing up as such on NEI, then...

Squeeezing BC fuel can/capsule :D

• greg, by "Nitro Diesel" do you mean nitrogen oxide? or is that different?

• Ok, after some tests, it appears to be directly connected to GregTech and NEIPlugin+RC/BC/Forestry, as I still get 0.5-1 sec delay even with only NEI, NEIPlugin, IC2, Railcraft and GregTech 2.72 installed..I will blame my crappy computer for now :(..

You say your computer is crappy with a .5-1 second delay? Well guess what? My computer can't even handle a fully generated world without 0-4 FPS, and i have 8 second lag with NEI on a flat world. To me, that computer would be as good as gold.

• Greg, you know you love us?
    Could you make XyCraft's Aluminium use the Ore Dictionary please? ^^

won't happen until Soaryn gives the go ahead, last time greg tried this the thread was locked by the mods/admins upon Soaryn's request. So don't ask for this.

Besides it's not that hard to convert xycraft aluminum by grinding it down in a macerator into gregtech aluminum dust.

• Official Post

Greg, you know you love us?
    Could you make XyCraft's Aluminium use the Ore Dictionary please? ^^

It uses the OreDict already (as of the 1.4.6-Version of XyCraft), its Entry is just not compatible with regular Entries. I could make a special Case for that, but that would be direct XyCraft compatibility, and this won't happen in the near Future.

greg, by "Nitro Diesel" do you mean nitrogen oxide? or is that different?

Nitro Glycerin. Mixing explosives into Fuel is always a good Power Boost. :D

• Official Post

I could see that being used in the implosion machine as an alternative to using ITNT

2TNT + 3 nitrogen cells + 3 empty cells -> 6 Nitroglycerin cells -> implosion compressor / super fuel.
    How about this?