[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Thaumcraft? It was the Forestry Plugin Crashing according to the Logs I got. See GT Changelog:

[FIXED] Forestry Plugins Crashing when accessing Clientside Stuff Serverside. You should mention that crash to the Plugin Devs, because they access getRenderType Serverside, and I cannot do anything but returning 0 against that.

See your Crash Report:

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at gregapi.block.multitileentity.MultiTileEntityBlock.func_149645_b(MultiTileEntityBlock.java:297)
    at forestry.plugins.PluginStorage.scanForItems(PluginStorage.java:195)
    at forestry.plugins.PluginStorage.postInit(PluginStorage.java:119)
    at forestry.plugins.PluginManager.runPostInit(PluginManager.java:275)
    at forestry.core.ForestryCore.postInit(ForestryCore.java:117)
    at forestry.Forestry.postInit(Forestry.java:117)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModC

• Thaumcraft? It was the Forestry Plugin Crashing according to the Logs I got. See GT Changelog:
    *snip*

Ok it was ALSO crashing with golems on steel chests I guess you got them both in one fix ;)

Stacktrace is very different now I look at it ?(

• I found two tetra veins in 5.07.07 recently (in Extreme Hills). I then downgraded to 5.07.06 because I could not craft lenses for laser, but that's another story. So, tetra veins should definitely spawn in 5.07.07, unless you are very unlucky or some mod messes up GT ore gen (the only one I know of is Terrafirmacraft).

You can also go to Nether and start mining in a straight line at y = 100 - you will find tetra much faster than in Overworld.

• I found 5 tetra veins with gt6. But that stuff is really only useful for the actual copper ores inside, the tetra itself yielding 6 nuggets of copper

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• I found 5 tetra veins with gt6. But that stuff is really only useful for the actual copper ores inside, the tetra itself yielding 6 nuggets of copper

In GT5 you can:
    1) hammer(crushed ore) -> smelt(dirty dust) -> 1 copper ingot.
    2) OreWashingMachine(crushed ore) -> hammer(purified ore) -> smelt(clean dust) -> 1 copper ingot.

In both cases you can get 2 copper ingots from a single tetra ore. Unless this was changed in GT6.

• Grag, why does cassiterite now give 1 ingot, when it usually gave 2 in GT5 and previous? Unless this is intentional.

Also I can't smelt nickel crushed ore into nuggets.

• In GT5 you can:

Gt6. Why would you come up listing the wikipedia if you're the one not knowing what's going on in the first place? Asking a question because you don't know what's going one doesn't hurt (unless you skipped the Q/A), saying random ... like that does. (I'm working on finding a word that is way less offending than "shit", as I don't want to get you offended, but I want to point out what's wrong. No jokes, I really can't find a word that would fit here and that wouldn't make me be seen as a too serious person or an impolite person. Maybe some people here will help me getting some more vocabulary.)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nexey_ ().

• Gt6. Why would you come up listing the wikipedia if you're the one not knowing what's going on in the first place? Asking a question because you don't know what's going one doesn't hurt (unless you skipped the Q/A), saying random ... like that does. (I'm working on finding a word that is way less offending than "shit", as I don't want to get you offended, but I want to point out what's wrong. No jokes, I really can't find a word that would fit here and that wouldn't make me be seen as a too serious person or an impolite person. Maybe some people here will help me getting some more vocabulary.)

My Grandma taught me something along this:
    "If you can't find polite kind words, you can stay silent and smile."

Or the Zen approach:
    Don't waste your energy on negative thinking.

• Hello,

there is a little cross mod compatibility issue with these three mods:
    - gregtech_1.7.10-6.00.11.jar
    - industrialcraft-2-2.2.687-experimental.jar
    - NetherOres-[1.7.10]2.3.0RC4-10.jar

NetherOres tries to add macerator recipes for his ores, but these are already occupied by GT recipes. I think, this should be the relevant part of the error message:

As a workaround you can easily disable the following line in "config/powercrystals/netherores/common.cfg":

• Not my fault, 140% not my fault. It is Nether Ores crashing when using IC² API wrongly, and therefore it is Nether Ores being responsible for that. Also that Nether Ores Mod is horribly Outdated, since it doesn't even use the crushed Iron Item of IC².

Another thing for the Q/A...

• There is a problem with small redstone ore. It drops only one [crushed ore/impure dust/dirty dust] instead of several. Also, hammering redstone ore block gives only 1 dust instead of usual 5. I'm reporting this because of very similar recent cassiterite fix. I cannot check now (so a list from flawed organic memory), but the same problem might affect lapis lazuli, salts, lazurite, schelite, sulfur.

• BakermanLP du könntest den oregen mod nutzen, der hat auch nether ores und wenn ich mich recht erinnere mit crushed versionen

@every other person: nothing special here, i just told him an alternative for the nether ores mod

• leagris
    I was really tired and so lacking my vocabulary when I wrote this. "random pointless and non pertinent paragraphs" would be the best approach.
    Also, if I hadn't said that I wasn't actually thinking of this gross word, he might have thought that I was saying that word and he could have gotten offended, which is the opposite of what I want.
    I can't just stand and smile tho, if I'm thinking of something that is wrong with somebody, I got to tell him as I want people like you to tell me what's wrong with me in return. I know one can't be perfect (even greg couldn't create a world in one week), but acquiring more qualities over staying idiot and / or impolite is a way to get better. I'm not saying you grandma is wrong, of course she isn't and thanks God for letting us be different and think differently.
    Also the Zen approach doesn't apply here as I wasn't having negative thoughts at all, I'm not sure if it looked like it was the case tho

• even greg couldn't create a world in one week

A week is more than enough for me to create thousands of Worlds. It is so easy to create them.
    Step 1: Start Computer (5 seconds)
    Step 2: Insert Password (3 seconds)
    Step 3: Start Minecraft (2-3 Minutes, 30 seconds for Vanilla, what also includes waiting for the damn Launcher itself to start)
    Step 4: Click on Single Player (<1 second)
    Step 5: Create new World (1-2 Minutes)

think differently.

And that is the mispelled Slogan of Mapple (Simpsons Version of Apple).

• Say Greg, could you write a mod to make worlds faster than you already can manually to prove that? :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Alright, greg trolled me, gg you won it brilliantly :p

• I am wondering, does the B:DisableVanillaOres in GregTech 6 work? because i keep getting vanilla ores all over the place

Are you using cofhcore or another mod that lets you configure where and how ores are spawning?