[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Isn't forge 1307 for Minecraft 1.8? The latest 1.7.10 download i see is 1291.

Anyways, everyone is free to play with newer forge version, but before reporting Bugs, you have to make sure the bug is also happening with forge 1263. Is that so difficult to understand?

• Isn't forge 1307 for Minecraft 1.8? The latest 1.7.10 download i see is 1291.

No, there's 1300 as well for 1.7.10. No idea why it's not showing on files.minecraftforge.net though

Found them , apparently they're sorted under being 1.7.10 versions, yet every other version isn't :|

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• And here comes 6.00.17:
    Progress, now no complete chunks get "brightened": https://i.imgur.com/hZnJocH.png

I can confirm this.
    GregTech 6.00.17
    Forge 1263
    No Optifine
    GTX 960 most recent driver (347.52)

Seems like a problem with GeForce Nvidia Cards ( :whistling: ) or with "ultra" in the username :D

Files

You want to stick with GregTech 5 until GregTech 6 has more machines ready?
    You can't craft lenses or you are missing the storage blocks for most materials?
    Try GemBlocksForGreg! Now with metals, too!

The post was edited 1 time, last by UltraPeeks ().

• Hmm, that looks about the same as my failed trys to render fluids when i build that multiblock fluidtank for GTExtras. Back then with GTX 760. I should look at it again now with GTX980.

• Various test results with 6.00.18:

GregTech.cfg: true ; false ; false // true ; true ; false :
    Same as 6.00.17.

GregTech.cfg: true ; false ; true // true ; true ; true :
    Crash like with 6.00.16.

GregTech.cfg: false ; false ; false:
    WORKING somehow !! :thumbsup:
    With and without OptiFine/Fastcraft!

You mabe mention / detect that if one is using a NVDIA GPU to set his/her config Options like that.

Edit: A small texture bug, but this does not relate to any of the previous issues: https://i.imgur.com/2YKLMbQ.png (the heated copper plate overlay has a border).

Edit2:
    https://i.imgur.com/DxjRGzi.gif
    https://i.imgur.com/lWQQeJU.gif

• Has anybody using OptiFine with GT6 tried toggling its Fast Render option? Because that option is known to cause flickering textures on certain blocks that use overlay rendering. (Happened with JABBA Barrels a few months back)

• The burning box is a primitive device, but does it have any real use atm ? I suppose it'll heat up the incoming furnaces / generators.

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• Feldspar ore... sounds like a "granite granite ore". This is, probably, my fault, because i registered it as "orePotassiumFeldspar" in ore dictionary, instead of "blockPotassiumFeldspar", although potassium feldspar dust was planned to use as a porcelain compound. So, should i use "blockPotassiumFeldspar" instead or keep "orePotassiumFeldspar"?

• The burning box is a primitive device, but does it have any real use atm ? I suppose it'll heat up the incoming furnaces / generators.

Oh it DOES have a use. Fuel it, ignite it and then jump ontop of it. :P

Feldspar ore... sounds like a "granite granite ore". This is, probably, my fault, because i registered it as "orePotassiumFeldspar" in ore dictionary, instead of "blockPotassiumFeldspar", although potassium feldspar dust was planned to use as a porcelain compound. So, should i use "blockPotassiumFeldspar" instead or keep "orePotassiumFeldspar"?

But it doesn't get generated by GT (only created), and I don't detect what other people generate in order to do my Stuff, I PERSONALLY decide which Ores to add and which not (unless you go to my API and add Tags to my Ores in order to generate more Meta-Blocks/Items). And "blockXYZ" is something that should no longer be used for anything, because that prefix gets abused way too much. I did make Sub-Prefixes of it for Storage Blocks (blockDust, blockIngot, blockGem, blockPlate, blockPlateGem and blockSolid), but those are secured inside my System.

You can always add Recipes for Black Granite Dust, Red Granite Dust, Granite Dust and Potassium Feldspar Dust each. Potassium Feldspar is also a Part of the Granite Compounds.

• Ok then. I just now found "granite chlorine ore" and was freaked out again, but you explain everything. I will keep "ore Potassium Feldspar".

You will find registered ores of anything including surrealistic non-sense ones: raw beef, wood, paper, butter, cheese…

Now, as Greg told, it does not mean all these ores are actually part of World generation, unless you add these in worldgen.cfg.

Every material get Ores, crushed, impure pile, dusts, fluid, gems, ingots, plates, bolts...

Now kids go to bed:
    Place a rubber bar on a Redstone ticking piston and have fun :whistling:

• I'm not able to harvest a Dense Invar Burning Box (Wrench Tier 2 required) using an Adamantium Wrench (Tier 5).
    I guess that should normally work.
    However, rotating works fine.

• No, there's 1300 as well for 1.7.10. No idea why it's not showing on files.minecraftforge.net though

Found them , apparently they're sorted under being 1.7.10 versions, yet every other version isn't :|

Sadly Forge is not developed in branches per MC version, nor does it follow standard maven'ish style for parent project version naming conventions (grrr), thus when they needed to backport fixes to 1.7.10 they had to put the code somewhere, so they made a new git branch named '1.7.10' and did it there, hence why those are appearing on a branch page.

• I have yet to find a single small naquadah ore, whereas I found a ton with gt5. Does it have to be enabled in the config or something?

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded