[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Official Post

I just tried to use the iron mortar with lead, and it didnt work. Is this intended, or a bug?

Lead is just too hard to macerate with a Mortar.

martsrzx: The Water you piped into the ELECTROLYZER is being used for a Recipe. Just dont pipe it into the ELECTROLYZER, if you dont want to ELECTROLYZE Water.

• Lead is just too hard to macerate with a Mortar.

martsrzx: The Water you piped into the ELECTROLYZER is being used for a Recipe. Just dont pipe it into the ELECTROLYZER, if you dont want to ELECTROLYZE Water.

Lead has a mohs scale of 1.5 (with iron: 4.5 and diamond is the hardest with 10 mohs scale).. just admit it that it's a bug hehe..

@Electrolyzer that's because of the water you pumped into the electrolyzer, idk since which ver. but it appears that electrolyzing water is prioritized before some recipes...

• Nope, The Tank Slot is always the second Recipe, which gets checked, but if you put in the Cells in too small Stacks, then it can only use the Tank Recipe.

But if you see the screenshot, he had 59 cells which should be enough for the dust recipe, maybe he put the cell before the dusts..

• I wonder if Mojang will even bother renaming the Sky biome to End eventually.

Diamond is still called emerald in Minecraft code, that answer your question?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Odd, just got this crash. Could be because I updated the mod, could be because I updated Forge.

Let’s play good guys against bad guys… Yes. Let’s play that. Are you ready? You’re the bad guy. And when you’re bad, you just run. That’s fine right? Well… Shall we play?

• @above, that's strange, maybe it's something with your other mods involved, I'm currently running a server with one of my friends using IndustrialCraft 1.112.186-lf, RedPower 2 PR6, and the latest version of GregTech, with that exact Forge version, and I have had no problems so far

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Lead is just too hard to macerate with a Mortar.

Yeah i got it, you dont have to fucking repeat it 3 times, and i did ask wtf i did wrong n stuff. And it seems that dust recipes is not checked first always.

As my first post title.

Is this intentional or im just doing something wrong?

EDIT.

Scratch that about not checking, cause some circumstances changed like they should've changed in first place and now it is working fine. Sry about inconvenience on my end.

• Messing around with the dragon egg siphon in my test world, how exactly does this thing work? From your changelog, I'm guessing you place the dragon egg on top? It won't let me do that, and it doesn't have a GUI interface.

I don't suppose you tried shift-clicking the egg on top of it? ;)

• Official Post

at gregtechmod.GT_Mod.load(GT_Mod.java:767)]

Lets see what I have there in the Code...

Code
    GT_OreDictUnificator.registerOre("10kEUStore", new ItemStack(GT_ModHandler.getIC2Item("reBattery", 1).getItem(), 1, -1));

...You haven't installed IC² properly. That is the first Location, where a Nullpointer from an IC²-API call doesnt get caught (everything before that is hard enough to resist Nullpointers from the IC²-Item-API), and I highly doubt, that the reBattery has been renamed or removed from IC².

• EDIT.

Scratch that about not checking, cause some circumstances changed like they should've changed in first place and now it is working fine. Sry about inconvenience on my end.

After some tests, the cinnabar dust+empty cells process is always prioritized if you don't have any cells and cinnabar dusts inside it before you start the cinnabar process..

If you have empty cells inside it and put cinnabar dust later, the cinnabar dust will be ignored and all empty cells will be converted to hydrogen cells.

Or if you have an on-going hydrogen process and put a cinnabar/empty cells into the electrolyzer before it finishes, the cinnabar will be ignored as well..

• So I'm confused with the extrabiomes. I found on the wiki that bauxite spawns in forest and plains biomes, and I'm currently mining under a shrubland biome from extrabiomes. It's very frustrating as I can't seem to find any bauxite to work with. Should I just do all my mining in a mystcraft world that has specific biomes set up?

• So I'm confused with the extrabiomes. I found on the wiki that bauxite spawns in forest and plains biomes, and I'm currently mining under a shrubland biome from extrabiomes. It's very frustrating as I can't seem to find any bauxite to work with. Should I just do all my mining in a mystcraft world that has specific biomes set up?

FYI, the bauxite at extrabiomes plains/forest sub-biome (if there's any) should be added specifically by Greg himself, maybe he hasn't added bauxite world gen into some XB biomes, and I'm 100% sure you will find bauxite in vanilla forest/plains (mystcraft age is a good idea)..

• Official Post

FYI, the bauxite at extrabiomes plains/forest sub-biome (if there's any) should be added specifically by Greg himself, maybe he hasn't added bauxite world gen into some XB biomes, and I'm 100% sure you will find bauxite in vanilla forest/plains (mystcraft age is a good idea)..

Shrubland? Shouldn't there be Rubies? Here's a List:

• Suggestion: make it so your asteroids will only be produced above height 185 (the limit of electric jetpack) it's harder to control the jetpack (that has a higher limit)..

• Suggestion: make it so your asteroids will only be produced above height 185 (the limit of electric jetpack) it's harder to control the jetpack (that has a higher limit)..

And then make an expensive GregTech advanced jetpack with a much higher height limit, all with a config option defaulted to false (EDIT: or true, this is GregTech after all), thus satisfying Kane, the rest of the people, and making Iridium rarer in the process if the config is turned on.

• And then make an expensive GregTech advanced jetpack with a much higher height limit, all with a config option defaulted to false EDIT: or true, this is GregTech after all, thus satisfying Kane, the rest of the people, and making Iridium rarer in the process if the config is turned on.

IIRC the height limit is 256, so jetpack (height limit 244) should be enough..I suggest this because the damn endermen killed me when I was using that jetpack through height 185 to farm sheldonite ore...

EDIT: of course with default as false, since this is only for players like Kane.. lol

• IIRC the height limit is 256, so jetpack (height limit 244) should be enough..I suggest this because the damn endermen killed me when I was using that jetpack through height 185 to farm sheldonite ore...

EDIT: of course with default as false, since this is only for players like Kane.. lol

You died in the end? Pumpkin Helm on makes it so Enderman can't see you. Also wearing the fuel based jetpack or switching to it for higher up asteroids work. Also using ender pearls and creating a ender farm and using them to throw them from 185 to your peak also works very well when farming sheldonite.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Shrubland? Shouldn't there be Rubies? Here's a List:

~snip~

Greg, you rock. I've never been able to find anything in the extrabiomes, and that list will help so much. Thanks for your quick reply :)

(I haven't found rubies yet, as I'm using RP2 and I've found rubies, sapphires, and green sapphires everywhere in this biome)