[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• And there we see that fluffy animals are only fluffy to fool you into thinking they are large.

-----

The sloshing mechanic was the result of a failed attempt at regulating fluids. And I couldn't fix that one anymore because that would have messed up everyones stuff. I need some way to regulate fluid flow without adding some stupid network thing, so that each and every pipe can regulate itself.

• The sloshing mechanic was the result of a failed attempt at regulating fluids. And I couldn't fix that one anymore because that would have messed up everyones stuff. I need some way to regulate fluid flow without adding some stupid network thing, so that each and every pipe can regulate itself.

I'm not sure a network thing (a pump or a suction device) basically?) would be all that bad an idea tbh. Then pipes could be cheaper, and the expense and complication could be focused on where then fluid goes, not how it is distributed. I could be misinterpreting what you mean though.

• I would prefer stuffin' a cat than a rabbit

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• I think the sloshing os most caused by using overdimensional pipes, for 32 EU / t you don't need a large steel pipe, a small bronze more can handle that with ease (266 EU /t Steam).

• I just updated GT. Added Item Pipes back, and also did Fluid Pipes as well as Bug Fixes.

I will just mention that I have a Patreon Page here, and that the money from there will help me a lot.

• Key question though, can you stuff a rabbit (or a cat if you're inclined that way) through them?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Thanks Greg for the pipes, can't wait to try them out!

I noticed the bauxite dust electrolyzer recipe is EV, I assume that is intended? wooden and carbon pipes have no recipes, along with all tiny pipes. are we getting machine recipes for pipes eventually? are you tired of all my questions yet?

Ore washer, hint, hint, please.

• I noticed the bauxite dust electrolyzer recipe is EV, I assume that is intended?

Kinda yes. Because there is supposed to be a better way for Bauxite.

wooden and carbon pipes have no recipes

for wooden I say oops, for carbon we dont have the necessary stuff yet.

along with all tiny pipes.

There will be something for that.

are you tired of all my questions yet?

No I am not, but only because I just woke up :P

• Hello there, is bein a long time since my last post on this forum, i just appear to say that even not discussing anymore, i still follow Gt changelog, i am on the waiting fo something interesting added to it, since to me, GT6 dont have anything appealing , as it is now seens more like a scatter pieces than an actual progressive tech.
    Saying that i also stopped doing content with GT, since greg made things more clear on the last updates (no need for sneaky peeks), so now the only person left that still work with gt6 is Bear989, because mr10 and dynmaps got out too, and his "play" only made the will to play gt6 even lower.
    So for now is the waiting game to see if gt6 will get interesting as a lone mod or just be a mod with diferent things that others mods already do.

On fluid pipe, maybe is just me with my mind of gt4 and 5 , but i dont see much use for them if we dont have the pump cover to get liquids out of tanks, or even a drain to get water, or maybe they now work more like mekanism or magneticraft.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• Hello there, is bein a long time since my last post on this forum, i just appear to say that even not discussing anymore, i still follow Gt changelog, i am on the waiting fo something interesting added to it, since to me, GT6 dont have anything appealing , as it is now seens more like a scatter pieces than an actual progressive tech.

Yeah, it is a huge WIP right now. I plan this to be a "1 for almost everything" Mod and that takes effort. A shitload of effort.

So for now is the waiting game to see if gt6 will get interesting as a lone mod or just be a mod with diferent things that others mods already do.

Even I recommend the usage of GT5U by BloodyAsp, because of the highly incomplete state of GT6. I don't need a lot of people to test GT6, it is enough if competent people (and bunnies) do that job.

On fluid pipe, maybe is just me with my mind of gt4 and 5 , but i dont see much use for them if we dont have the pump cover to get liquids out of tanks, or even a drain to get water, or maybe they now work more like mekanism or magneticraft.

Covers are something I need to work on indeed.

• Personally I like GT6, there are things that frustrate me, but there are things in GT5 that did that as well. That is part of Gregtech's charm, a lot of thinking and planning sprinkle with frustration makes a great Gregtech machine shop!

The ore generation is more in depth. The need for multiple power source and mini multiblocks for machines is great. and the crucible and molds are a great mechanic for smelting.

I am hoping that down the road we have a larger crucible for big batches of alloys, and can't wait till we have a proper GT wiring system.

For everyone and anyone annoyed with GT6, give it time, there where many in GT5 complaining about the changes made from GT4.

• Reika was wondering how much energy was in an RU for compatibility purposes. HU has a direct value basically on the crucible tooltip, but RU has nothing of the sort. Do all energyTags contain the same amount of energy per unit? Or is there another conversion ratio of. Watts to RU you can tell me Greg?

• Reika was wondering how much energy was in an RU for compatibility purposes. HU has a direct value basically on the crucible tooltip, but RU has nothing of the sort. Do all energyTags contain the same amount of energy per unit? Or is there another conversion ratio of. Watts to RU you can tell me Greg?

The more recent Versions of my API have a List of all Energy Tags inside, which are worth exactly 1 EU (like IC² EU). But to make it short, the following Energy Types are worth exactly one IC² EU:

Code
    1. AU, QU, MU, LU, KU, RU, EU, HU, CU

Air Units, Quantum Units, Magnetic Units, Light Units (Laser), Kinetic Units, Rotation Units, Electric Units (directly convertible to IC² EU 1:1), Heat Units and Cryo Units.

Note, that I don't do lossless conversation between the different Energy Types, so the 1:1 Ratio, while being 100% okay balance wise, is not achievable in GT itself.

Some Energy Tags have special behaviours. Rotational Energy can be negative for example to indicate counter-clockwise Rotation. Sure Machines don't care if clockwise or counter-clockwise and just do a Math.abs() on it, but conductors such as Axles and Gears will care about that once I add a Gearbox and Axles.