[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• EDITED: so, with 1 oc upgrade, your grinder will worIk fine with constant 512 eu/t.

It takes 128eu/t normally, so actually 2048eu/t with 1.

• fuck it, i made a new one, i wont use one w/ 2084 volt xP
    btw, got the fusion reactor in smp survival! HEYO

• hehe :D
    how exactly do i have to use your transformer upgrade? for lv to mv im using the normal one, when do i need to use yours? hv? or ev? or only if its "some" steps away from the machines voltage?

• fuck it, i made a new one, i wont use one w/ 2084 volt xP
    btw, got the fusion reactor in smp survival! HEYO

It's actually 512 eu/t for 1 oc, I tested it.. and of course making the second grinder is better lol..

• It's actually 512 eu/t for 1 oc, I tested it.. and of course making the second grinder is better lol..

... Oh right, herp derp. Math wrong xD

• ok... i thin kyou should buff some assembly machine recipes! i need years w/ 4 ocers for dataorbs ans such!
    btw, do you have contaxt to algorythmx2 so he can djust cooperation w/ applied energistics w/ your machines? afaik your using the best method for injection of items into machines...

• ok... i thin kyou should buff some assembly machine recipes! i need years w/ 4 ocers for dataorbs ans such!
    btw, do you have contaxt to algorythmx2 so he can djust cooperation w/ applied energistics w/ your machines? afaik your using the best method for injection of items into machines...

And now with the grammar of an Adult please...

Also there is a Config for the work speed of the Assembling Machine, if you dislike the time it needs for advanced things, which is completly justified.

• NO ? There isn't.

Do you mean custom ore generation like the one provided by Thermal Expansion (can adjust the number of cluster and the spawning level) ? no GregTech doesn't have that, it only have the config to turn it on/off.

EDIT: you might want to ask the custom ore generation mod author to make that..

• does anynone know a good alternativ to rp2 lamps, for gates I found powercraft, who has a lot of gates and nice deco stuff :X so maybe gregtech lamps :P?

• does anynone know a good alternativ to rp2 lamps, for gates I found powercraft, who has a lot of gates and nice deco stuff :X so maybe gregtech lamps :P?

Xycraft lamps are pretty much the same as the normal cubic lamps and inverted lamps from RP, only they don't have as clean of a texture. Depending on your style of build they might fit in better or worse.

How are they broken? o.o

Asking myself the same thing here, I never noticed anything broken about them. But since they are from RP they must be I guess :huh:

• Xycraft lamps are pretty much the same as the normal cubic lamps and inverted lamps from RP, only they don't have as clean of a texture. Depending on your style of build they might fit in better or worse.

Asking myself the same thing here, I never noticed anything broken about them. But since they are from RP they must be I guess :huh:

Not EVERY thing in RP is broke, most things arent.
    Only things i can think of is the Shift Right click for computers and the Dupe bug with bags which all mods with bags like that have.

• Not EVERY thing in RP is broke, most things arent.
    Only things i can think of is the Shift Right click for computers and the Dupe bug with bags which all mods with bags like that have.

There are a few more things, but that's beside the point. You missed the irony in my post.