[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• I would like to know the reason you are making it nearly imposable to play Forestry with your mod installed? 4 ingots (3 copper, 1 tin) = 1 bronze it take a minimum of 8 to do anything in forestry.

You have to use dusts. Really, Greg should remove that recipe with ingots entirely, because it just makes him look bad. Not that he isn't bad anyway for nerfing bronze, but the ingot recipe makes him look even worse.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• You got two problems :
    1 : "If you got this block from a wrench, which is NOT directly belonging to IC2... report it to that mod NOT GregTech" (this means you have to report the bug to gravisuit).
    2 : You are using an ancient version of GregTech. Currently there is a new Wrenching API implemented by greg.

1) Yes, I realize that. But it's not GraviSuite's fault the server crashed immediately after placing, and that the block wouldn't load as an assembling machine. Upon placing the block, it picks up the glitch block with all other IC2-compatible wrenches.

2) That one's my fault, I had completely forgotten that it's a 1.4.7 pack. Still, there may or may not be a bug present in the code. All I want to know is if it has been fixed or not, and if it hasn't, it probably should be.

• Is Steam useless on 128EU/t machines? I just figured out I can only get enough steam into an IBF if I connect three out of five available faces to a system of liquiducts, or have a dedicated liquid tesseract connected to it. I may have overestimated exactly how awesome this would be x_x;

• Please read the Rules regarding ancient Versions of GT. 1.4.7 is no longer supported by me. Same for WinXP and Microsoft.

@BronzeRecipe: I could have removed it, I initially even did remove it, but then I decided to just replace it with an extremly bad Recipe, just to annoy these "Hey, I gotta CRAFT Bronze by HAND"-People.

• It will be basically Blocks, which float upwards and block the Sunlight, like a Clound of Smoke. These Blocks will disappear over time, but it could ofcourse be a Sign of "Hey, here is my Base, attack it!", unless you somehow "store" Pollution in a giant Room. Pollution will also happen to all the other smaller Generators, so it won't just be an excuse for not making larger Machines. But thats for the far future again.

For note, my finite fluid api is planned to be pushed into forge for 1.6, and it has support for gasses too (even an exploding hydrogen gas would be easy to make), based on density (so less dense things float above more dense and so forth) and quanta units. King_Lemming already made a base class for it and for a normal MC style fluid system (also gasses) based on mine, and he is PR'ing both into Forge for MC1.6, however you can use it now if you want by including it in your mod. Basically King's MC like system uses source/flowing block style (tried placing liquid glowstone in the world in TE?). My finite system is made up of quanta (a 'unit' of the stuff per block, anywhere from 1 to 16) and they self balance with their neighbors and flow around, but will still make 'flows' between differing heights of each other for item transport support so it is not like the finite water mod, kind of a cross between it and MC style, it makes sense when you use it.

• Is Steam useless on 128EU/t machines? I just figured out I can only get enough steam into an IBF if I connect three out of five available faces to a system of liquiducts, or have a dedicated liquid tesseract connected to it. I may have overestimated exactly how awesome this would be x_x;

You might consider using GT tesseracts and then supply the steam remotely from another place. Doesn't look so messy.

Also that gives me an idea. Would it be possible for machines to consume energy via GT tesseract?

• You might consider using GT tesseracts and then supply the steam remotely from another place. Doesn't look so messy.

Also that gives me an idea. Would it be possible for machines to consume energy via GT tesseract?

GT Tessy's work with liquids? I must not have been paying attention. I assumed they were items only. I'll have to find myself some iridium, build an implosion compressor, build one to play with. It's now on my TODO list.

• GT Tessy's work with liquids? I must not have been paying attention. I assumed they were items only. I'll have to find myself some iridium, build an implosion compressor, build one to play with. It's now on my TODO list.

Honestly I'm not sure. I thought they would work with liquids if they work with items. May be worth checking in a Creative world.

• And the Quote is gone...

The "finite Liquid" System seems interessting. I will use it if its in Forge for 1.6. I wont update to a Forge Version of 1.5, as I want to ensure backwards compatibility with 1.5.1.

• For note, my finite fluid api is planned to be pushed into forge for 1.6, and it has support for gasses too (even an exploding hydrogen gas would be easy to make), based on density (so less dense things float above more dense and so forth) and quanta units. King_Lemming already made a base class for it and for a normal MC style fluid system (also gasses) based on mine, and he is PR'ing both into Forge for MC1.6, however you can use it now if you want by including it in your mod. Basically King's MC like system uses source/flowing block style (tried placing liquid glowstone in the world in TE?). My finite system is made up of quanta (a 'unit' of the stuff per block, anywhere from 1 to 16) and they self balance with their neighbors and flow around, but will still make 'flows' between differing heights of each other for item transport support so it is not like the finite water mod, kind of a cross between it and MC style, it makes sense when you use it.

Does your API support unvoidable fluids?

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• Oh right, but I cant always just copy the flow functionality into my own Block and remove the "pumpable" Part.

Edit: Because Ores are not stones, and Ores next to Ores or Air or anything else take default "Fullblock" Texture to let it visible as "Core of the vein"

• Edit: Because Ores are not stones, and Ores next to Ores or Air or anything else take default "Fullblock" Texture to let it visible as "Core of the vein"

They're very ugly, but I thought it may be that, "core of the vein" It takes away from the camo aspect all together, makeing veins even more easy to spot (nether and the end especially).

• Honestly I'm not sure. I thought they would work with liquids if they work with items. May be worth checking in a Creative world.

They work with liquids just fine and are capable of moving at least a bucket per tick (for steam it means 500 EU/t worth of power per tesseract).