[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• By the way people don't need bigger storage units, they need bigger Output storage units (for example output several 8192 EU packets).
    Maybe you could change AESU to output X of Y packets ? [X = number of packets output and Y is the size of packet, maximum 2048]

I disagree with that. I prefer the "want higher output ? Then use more generator". Sadly, it can be replaced by "use more Energy Storage Units", but ...

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• As i said earlier in the year, there should never be an "End Game", things get harder and harder the further you get on, so practicaly you would never reach it. Like the UUM cost of the last item would be like 10000000000000000000000000000 UU matter.
    Never.
    Reach it.
    Ever.
    Of course thats impraticle because Idea's are limited along with work time and Code limits.
    "The only limit is your imagination... and java"

• That's all?

It is when you set the Config's EU per UU to 1000000000000000 (The Defualt) . Otherwise its much higher

• It would be awesomely epic if there was a RIDICULOUSLY hard to make particle accelerator, like the Large Hadron Collider. It would take tons of magnetizers and some sort of tube. Takes 1,000,000eu/t

Not sure what the purpose of it would be... Maybe you could make things like gold with it? Or maybe it can give you a material that you can ONLY get from a particle accelerator that could be used in some machines. (Intergalactical Energy Storage Unit?) Also has a chance of producing black holes that destroy everything.

• Particle accelerators are planned AFAIK

For f***'s sake, I don't give a single damn f*** about your stupid motherf***ing goddamn bulls***. Because f*** you that's why.

• Particle accelerators are planned AFAIK

I had to google what AFAIK meant xD
    What would be cool is an Electromagnetic Gun (Also known as Railgun! xD ) Which can be used as a weapon of Beefed up to use in Intertial Confinement Fusion, which basicaly is a Pellet of Super cooled Deuterium/Tritium compressed till Critical, then Rapidly Heated causing the Fusion Reaction. Would be cool for a smaller Less fuel Efficient Earlier on Fusion reactor.

• I had to google what AFAIK meant xD

"As far as I know", like: Google does afaik not always give you the right answer.

When I'm implementing the Particle Accellerator, then its going to be one of the straight Line Designs and not a giant Circle.

• Why not a giant square like atomic science ones?

Circles are cooler :P
    But hey, its Minecraft, Circles dont Exist.

• Yay, Linear Particle Accelerator ! Wait ... it's something way more advanced than the LHC ... That's why it'll be WAY MORE EXPENSIVE than Fusion Reactor :D
    At least, I guess it's easier to set where the collapse between particle happen.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Yay, Linear Particle Accelerator ! Wait ... it's something way more advanced than the LHC ... That's why it'll be WAY MORE EXPENSIVE than Fusion Reactor :D
    At least, I guess it's easier to set where the collapse between particle happen.

Its super usefull becuase we can use it to get rid of Minecraftian Cancer using High energy Electron Beams.
    xD

• If we're getting an LHC class particle acceperator I want to be able to make a black hole weapon. Screw nultiblock nukes, lets make sections of land permanantly unihabitable. (my thought is something continous, like red matter, except non expanding, because destroying the server is fucking stupid).

• "As far as I know", like: Google does afaik not always give you the right answer.

When I'm implementing the Particle Accellerator, then its going to be one of the straight Line Designs and not a giant Circle.

you mean like the one from the Maier-Leibnitz-Laboratory in germany?

• "As far as I know", like: Google does afaik not always give you the right answer.

Any estimates on how long these Lineacs will be?

• If we're getting an LHC class particle acceperator I want to be able to make a black hole weapon. Screw nultiblock nukes, lets make sections of land permanantly unihabitable. (my thought is something continous, like red matter, except non expanding, because destroying the server is fucking stupid).

.... MULTIBLOCK BLACK HOLE WEAPON?
    Also, what you would want is actually a radiological bomb. It doesnt make THAT big of an explosion but cuases a ton of Nuclear fallout within a few miles, making the area completely uninhabitable due to near-instant death on breathing in the Fallout. Or a Biological bomb that spreads from Animal to animal and kills everything like in the Time Riders series.

• I had to google what AFAIK meant xD

But, first time I heard it from you... :huh: (I googled it aswell)

For f***'s sake, I don't give a single damn f*** about your stupid motherf***ing goddamn bulls***. Because f*** you that's why.

• .... MULTIBLOCK BLACK HOLE WEAPON?
    Also, what you would want is actually a radiological bomb. It doesnt make THAT big of an explosion but cuases a ton of Nuclear fallout within a few miles, making the area completely uninhabitable due to near-instant death on breathing in the Fallout. Or a Biological bomb that spreads from Animal to animal and kills everything like in the Time Riders series.

Sounds like what you actually want is a "Dirty Nuke", which is based around spreading nuclear waste basically. Or maybe a "Salted Nuke", which leaves highly irradiated chunks in the affected area. But I personally would want a Neutron Explosive, which has no real explosive power, but emits a lot of Neutron Radiation, which can kill damn near anything in the area affected, passes through pretty much everything, and best of all, leaves no fallout.

And in order to make a "radiological bomb" spread fallout for a few miles, you would need a very potent explosive(likely a Fuel-Air bomb) and a hell of a lot of nuclear waste. A radiological bomb is just a fancy name for a dirty nuke, which is just a conventional explosive which has a bunch of nuclear waste strapped to it. You're better off using a Salted Nuke for your plans to Salt The Earth.

Apprentice Redstoner, Professional Slacker