[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Pelase tell me more about how legitly you aquired these Reactors.

*Reactor
    And really the most expensive thing was the Plasma Generators and the Super Conductor wires since i needed so many.

MATH!!!
    77824eu/t x 20 = 1556480eu/second
    1556480eu/second x 60 = 93388800eu/minute
    1,000,000,000 / 933888000eu/minute =~ 10.7
    See that massive LESU structure? Its at its maximum at 2 Billion.
    THAT is why i want moar energy storage :P

• *sees disconnected Textures at Tank*
    *sees connected Textures at Reactor*
    WTF!?!
    *looks again at own Question*
    WTF!?! Is that an answer to "legitly aquired"!?!

They Disconnect when part of a tank due to them not being the original blocks. They are Xycraft Tank blocks with the same original texture.
    And i did cheat in all that lupis just to test how much energy it made.

• Sigh, it does work. So either the FTB wiki is wrong (entirely possible) and HV Transformers can handle 1M EU packets or superconducting cable acts differently than regular IC2 cable.

Hmm, it appears that the IC2 wiki has better information on HV Transformers. I guess supercondensators are indeed completely worthless.

• Sigh, it does work. So either the FTB wiki is wrong (entirely possible) and HV Transformers can handle 1M EU packets or superconducting cable acts differently than regular IC2 cable.

Hmm, it appears that the IC2 wiki has better information on HV Transformers. I guess supercondensators are indeed completely worthless.

No, you just dont understand how EU packets work ^^ Also old fusion reactor didnt output 1M eu/p

• I know you can't send a 128EU packet to a bank of 16 LV machines and expect them not to explode.

But you can send 128eu/t to LV Machines. You can send 100000000000eu/t through Tin cable if you want to.

• EU-Packets CAN split! They always do that when the Machine cant accept all the incoming EU at once. However if a Machine does that, then its very likely to also cause the well know log-Spam of doesnt implement demandsEnergy properly. GregTech Machines can accept overflow, even though they wont display the overflow itself, while IC²-Machines always cut the EU-Packets in slices.

• Sure, but the Fusion Reactor outputs 1M EU packets, not 1M little 1EU packets. The FTB wiki said that the max a transformer could handle was 8192 packets, which should have caused it to explode when it saw a 1M EU packet. Turns out the FTB wiki is just wrong on that and they can handle any voltage, which makes supercondensators a waste of time.

• Sure, but the Fusion Reactor outputs 1M EU packets, not 1M little 1EU packets. The FTB wiki said that the max a transformer could handle was 8192 packets, which should have caused it to explode when it saw a 1M EU packet. Turns out the FTB wiki is just wrong on that and they can handle any voltage, which makes supercondensators a waste of time.

1 HV Transformer handles 2048 not 8192. And the old output of the Fusion reactor WASNT 1 MILLION! That got Crazy changed a while ago.

• EU-Packets CAN split! They always do that when the Machine cant accept all the incoming EU at once. However if a Machine does that, then its very likely to also cause the well know log-Spam of doesnt implement demandsEnergy properly. GregTech Machines can accept overflow, even though they wont display the overflow itself, while IC²-Machines always cut the EU-Packets in slices.

Right, machines can split packets, but cables do not.

• Actually, it handles whatever you send at it, but it will only convert 2048 per tick.

Hence why nothing is exploding.
    With the old reactor, Both energy making reactions make 32,768eu/t, which, guess what, 16 HV Transformers can downtransform.

• Hence why nothing is exploding.
    With the old reactor, Both energy making reactions make 32,768eu/t, which, guess what, 16 HV Transformers can downtransform.

Right, the information on the Wiki was totally wrong, which is why I was confused. Also, I never got my answer to the question: How much power can a supercondensator convert each tick? This is kind of a pointless question now, but I'm still a bit curious about it. I guess I'll have to test it myself to find out.

Edit: the answer is 8192EU/t, which makes the not only worthless, but counterproductive! Awesome.

• Right, the information on the Wiki was totally wrong, which is why I was confused. Also, I never got my answer to the question: How much power can a supercondensator convert each tick? This is kind of a pointless question now, but I'm still a bit curious about it. I guess I'll have to test it myself to find out.

The Tool tip on it says so (did it have a tool tip back in 2.80?) Converts 1000000 to 122 packets of 8192 every tick.

Edit: Uh oh, i think greg might be thinking of ways to nerf the new F Reactor.... D:

• The Tool tip on it says so (did it have a tool tip back in 2.80?) Converts 1000000 to 122 packets of 8192 every tick.

Edit: Uh oh, i think greg might be thinking of ways to nerf the new F Reactor.... D:

That tooltip is a lie then. It only converts 8192 EU/t.

• That tooltip is a lie then. It only converts 8192 EU/t.

Thats what i just said. 1000000 to 8192. Or vice verser if Redstone is applied.

• that 77.8k at your new fusion reactor is simply impossible unless you have more than 1 fusion reactor.. the thing only produce 1 helium plasma per 128 tick so your maximum is 64k eu/t negative the 4096 eu/t requirement for it so around 60k eu/t.

Well, ofc this is not the case if there's something wrong with Greg's material extractor block.

The post was edited 1 time, last by noskk ().

• that 77.8k at your new fusion reactor is simply impossible unless you have more than 1 fusion reactor.. the thing only produce 1 helium plasma per 128 tick so your maximum is 64k eu/t negative the 4096 eu/t requirement for it so around 60k eu/t.

Well, ofc this is not the case if there's something wrong with Greg's material extractor block.

1 Plasma every 128 ticks shared through out 38 Plasma gens can hold about 7 units per Generator, and 35x2048 outputs at 77824.
    (i have actualy about 50 but most dont have anything in them most of the time, its only for overflow)