[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• In contrary to gaining a mere 3 buckets of Lava a second absolutely free (Setup : 2 Pumps, 2 Magmatic Engines, 5 Liquiducts, 1 Liquid Tesseract, 1 Chunkloader).

That setup won't work, you can't have two pumps in each others range, they bug when its time to go down a level.

Doesn't make any sense either, you've got less than max power with two magmatic engines, so a second pump slows things down.

• That setup won't work, you can't have two pumps in each others range, they bug when its time to go down a level.

Is that a recent thing? I was cleaning out oceans (with noinfinite water patch, ofc) at around MC 1.4.3 and didn't notice anything wrong. I had 5 pumps running in line just fine.

• Hmm. People have been complaining about it lately. I checked github to see the date of bug report and of course not one of them filed a damned bug report.

Possible the bug doesn't actually exist I suppose. Will check for it tonight.

• If you wanted to nerf the InfiLava thing, make the Geo/Thermal Gen needed to be placed in lava, it needs a constant supply of water (pain in the ass to get in the nether), have the generator slowly suck up lava from around it, then have some kind of Pressurized Pipe (or use Cells) To transport steam from the generator to a steam turbine (like actual IRL ones work). As i have said a few times before, IC2 really needs its own steam.

• If you wanted to nerf the InfiLava thing, make the Geo/Thermal Gen needed to be placed in lava, it needs a constant supply of water (pain in the ass to get in the nether), have the generator slowly suck up lava from around it, then have some kind of Pressurized Pipe (or use Cells) To transport steam from the generator to a steam turbine (like actual IRL ones work). As i have said a few times before, IC2 really needs its own steam.

I have suggested something similar some posts above.

It is 5 milibuckets of steam for 1 MJ (2 mB for 1 EU) . I'm sure about this as i've tested it.

• hey greg, nice work i love everything in this mod(except the thermal generators, too op imo) but can you please add the possibility to put overclockers to machines like the industrial centrifuge? its frustrating having tons of power and not being able to use it.

• hey greg, nice work i love everything in this mod(except the thermal generators, too op imo) but can you please add the possibility to put overclockers to machines like the industrial centrifuge? its frustrating having tons of power and not being able to use it.

I'm pretty sure nearly all GT machines can be overclocked...
    [Process time = base * 2^-1 *(num of overclockers) , Energy consumption = base * 4^1 * (num of overclockers) ]

You just went full derp ahead. They are already overclockable and have a faster animation if they are overclocked.

• uhm sorry then, i guess i have an old version of gregtech (playing ftb.)
    i also googled a bit and found some pages saying that they cant be overclocked, sorry :)
    maybe im retarded but i dont see any slot to put an overclocker in.

The post was edited 1 time, last by derp ().

• Hi Greg, I have some problem on my server, when update gregtech from 2.81e to 2.90h. Electrolyzer GUI not open and write this in server log:

• uhm sorry then, i guess i have an old version of gregtech (playing ftb.)
    i also googled a bit and found some pages saying that they cant be overclocked, sorry :)
    maybe im retarded but i dont see any slot to put an overclocker in.

Currently they can be overclocked by rightclicking with an upgrade.
    Upgrades are permanent. (You can see them in the tooltip when you wrench it)

• Hi Greg, I have some problem on my server, when update gregtech from 2.81e to 2.90h. Electrolyzer GUI not open and write this in server log:

did it look like an advanced machine block?

• Currently they can be overclocked by rightclicking with an upgrade.
    Upgrades are permanent. (You can see them in the tooltip when you wrench it)

Actually with the versions included in current FTB packs he can't overclock them at all, that feature has only been in beta version prior to 1.5.1.

Known bug. Poked G many times about it, but he refuses to post a fix in 1.4.7 at all costs for whatever reason, so unfortunately you'll have to live with it until you can play in 1.5.1. You can downgrade to 2.90g, but you don't have upgradable centrifuges there.

For f***'s sake, I don't give a single damn f*** about your stupid motherf***ing goddamn bulls***. Because f*** you that's why.

• Known bug. Poked G many times about it, but he refuses to post a fix in 1.4.7 at all costs for whatever reason, so unfortunately you'll have to live with it until you can play in 1.5.1. You can downgrade to 2.90g, but you don't have upgradable centrifuges there.

I fixed it in 1.5.1. And I cant do things in 1.4.7 anymore, that's why I don't do that.

• Well that's really helpful you fixed it in 1.5, too bad we will probably have to stay in 1.4 for a while. (*ahem* RP2 *ahem*)

For f***'s sake, I don't give a single damn f*** about your stupid motherf***ing goddamn bulls***. Because f*** you that's why.

• I for one boycott RP2 for how it's author deals with other mods/authors and players. Especially how she doesn't allow any sorts of compatibility with her stuff. It's completely not needed to have it to play, especially if you don't want incredibly OP stuff.
    Though that's just me.

Also, 2.90g was linked a few pages ago