[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• About your interface

/**
    * returns Output Redstone State at Side
    * Note that setRedstone checks if there is a Difference between the old and the new Setting before consuming any Energy
    */
    public int getOutputRedstone(int aSide);

I think you should include some sort of a boolean method to determine if a side can output, in this case if this method is called on a side that can output a redstone signal, and it returns 0, there is no way to differentiate between it and a side that can not output a redstone signal for any possible reason you would need to know that.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

The post was edited 1 time, last by CrafterOfMines57 ().

• I only haz 8GB RAM with 3GB of Video RAM, along with dual i5 and 1TB of Hardrive :(

your upset about that, 4 GB RAM, 2 GB Vid and a 465 GB Hard drive, Fugitsu laptop from three years ago. you have great specs compared to me. I run modded minecraft at around 30 FPS with optifine and without recording. recording I'm lucky to get past 12. On the plus side, it's starting to show it's age so soon and I can get a GOOD laptop and then a desktop

• ... I think i remember (from the ancient past of like 100 pages ago) something about Quantum Chests having two input (buffer!) slots... and those two slots are not counted alongside the main storage. If i'm not hallucinating, that would account for the 128 item discrepancy.

• wow thanks for the help. i wouldnt ask on this if i could find it. all the wikis i look on for gregtech arent updated for 1.5 .. thats what i was asking for not the older out of date 1's .. but again i must be thick since i cant find it.

• ... I think i remember (from the ancient past of like 100 pages ago) something about Quantum Chests having two input (buffer!) slots... and those two slots are not counted alongside the main storage. If i'm not hallucinating, that would account for the 128 item discrepancy.

It don't matter. He said 2 billion. I'm going to have to rip my entire cobble storage age up and start again. What an outrage. All 2 chests are going to have to be emptied and moved several blocks. It could take literally seconds with a gravity gun. Its seconds I don't have!
    *Storm out in rage*

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Did you really spend the time to do that...?

That's how you test mods, you try and see if they actually do what they say they do, and then abuse them to see if you can find a bug either on their own or with other mods. It's how I found a bug in the Digimobs mod that my Angewomon turned into "Stevemon" instead of giving me the message saying that there isn't any more evolution forms.

• About your interface

I think you should include some sort of a boolean method to determine if a side can output, in this case if this method is called on a side that can output a redstone signal, and it returns 0, there is no way to differentiate between it and a side that can not output a redstone signal for any possible reason you would need to know that.

That is the "isCovered"-Method, which returns if the Side of the Block is covered and can't do anything.

Wow, never knew that. ^^

Guess how I tested the "nearly Full"-Status of the Chest. The 111 Stacks do not fill the 2 Buffer Slots, that is correct.

• i want the tesla staff fixed!!! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: i need it !!

It does exactly what its meant to do ^^
    Oh crap, thanks Matt, you have gotten me into doing "^^" now D:

• Also just take "111" items from NEI and rightclick with it in a quantum chest.

It doesn't fill up everything. If you do it on a digital chest it doesn't fill up all 2^15 items as it's supposed to, but a bit less.

For f***'s sake, I don't give a single damn f*** about your stupid motherf***ing goddamn bulls***. Because f*** you that's why.

• As said before, the limit of the chest isn't 32768, it's 32768 - 128 = 32640.

• V3.00d:
    Fixed a crapton of Bugs in my BaseMetaTileEntity regarding Redstone behaviour
    Added the Redstone Circuit Block. Currently not craftable, and the only thing it has is a very advanced Timer, which can blink even faster than its Redpower Counterpart. But as it does neither Sound nor Light it won't cause Lag.