[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• i know how to decompile gregtech (mcp has good decompiler)... can i just recompile it w/ right code w/ eclipse or do i have to do something special?

Well, first go into start and search for "CMD", this is a bad file. Delete it. Right click on your task bar and select "Task manager", go into "Processes" and End Java's Processing, aswell as anything that ends with ".exe". Go to Oracle's site and download Java 0.0.1 Alpha and replace your current one with it. Find "System 32" in your files, Start's Search bar might help, Delete it, its useless, then turn your computer off. Unscrew the back and take out the small long chip that may be labled as "RAM", throw it away, its useless too. Re open your computer, start up MC, and it should work, if not, Launch an Antigravity missile at your computer and let me yell "REVENGE!!!!!", that worked for me, should work for you too.

• Can someone confirm the recipe IS like the normal drill, but just with steel? And do I need steel plates, or steel ingots, or either?

Also Greg, thanks for the explanation, I just noticed that I cannot get info any any tool that is made with RE-Batteries, except for the Batpack (which isn't a handheld tool anyways).

And, finally, I'm playing with Better World Generation and there is no sand in the world. Is there any way for me to get glass before I get a macerator? (I want a Geothermal generator!)

Yes, it is just steel plates. And if you just have IC2 and Gregtech, you can use a large and complicated scrap system since Scrapboxes can drop sand, although not exactly "commonly". But why would you disable certain biomes? Most are needed for specific things.

• Well, first go into start and search for "CMD", this is a bad file. Delete it. Right click on your task bar and select "Task manager", go into "Processes" and End Java's Processing, aswell as anything that ends with ".exe". Go to Oracle's site and download Java 0.0.1 Alpha and replace your current one with it. Find "System 32" in your files, Start's Search bar might help, Delete it, its useless, then turn your computer off. Unscrew the back and take out the small long chip that may be labled as "RAM", throw it away, its useless too. Re open your computer, start up MC, and it should work, if not, Launch an Antigravity missile at your computer and let me yell "REVENGE!!!!!", that worked for me, should work for you too.

har har har <- pirates laugh :P

• I already said once, that I can no longer update any 1.4.7 Stuff. I have Backups of my 1.4.7-Source, but I do not have any backup of old my Dev Environment, so I would have to set it up again just to fix Bugs in deprecated and less awesome Versions.

My Cover System takes shape slowly. I can already turn off Machines via Covers and incoming Redstone, and also detect if a Machine is running via Cover. The Composite Pattern is awesomely suited for programming that.

I'm still waiting on a fix with animations reloading textures to the GPU every tick or frame or whatever the hell they are doing.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I'm still waiting on a fix with animations reloading textures to the GPU every tick or frame or whatever the hell they are doing.

I try to use Faithful but if something isnt updated i cant stand it and just switch back to 16x.

• Just a question regarding the new fusion reactor design:
    Do all old recipes work for the new fusion reactor?
    And if yes, do all recipes produce power (power output is higher than power input) or are there that do only need power but produce stuff as for example lithium & wolfranium -> iridium ore?

• I try to use Faithful but if something isnt updated i cant stand it and just switch back to 16x.

Oh it's not that just the fps drop. More mods you add or high res textures you use the texture sheet grows and kills the fps.

• Ouch, what did they change between 4.7 an 5.1 (Except for the textures being individual, or is that the cause?) I can run faithfull with Full Optifine Fancy mode on a client with 127 mods installed and the only lag i get is when it Leaks *stares at portal gun and twilight forest*

• Kane, go bug the Forge Devs or the Optifine Dev to fix it! I will add many more Textures!

mistaqur gave me a Link with a fixed Electrolyzer GUI, which he edited via Bytecode, its now in the older Versions spoiler.

• Ouch, what did they change between 4.7 an 5.1 (Except for the textures being individual, or is that the cause?) I can run faithfull with Full Optifine Fancy mode on a client with 127 mods installed and the only lag i get is when it Leaks *stares at portal gun and twilight forest*

Optifine fixes it but optifine is also very old forge 408.

What happens is it still joins all the textures into 1 sheet. And what seems to be happening every animation tick I guess it would be the texture sheet is being re sent to the gpu over and over.

More info:
    https://mojang.atlassian.net/browse/MC-13206

Someone has claimed to fix it but I doubt forge will accept the pull as its a hackish fix:
    https://github.com/MinecraftForge/MinecraftForge/pull/513

Need someone to make this into a core mod badly :(

That I have already been doing. Lex did some changes but does not want to touch the render stuff since he has no clue what hes doing and rather someone fix it right.. Mojang devs I talked to Grum 1 on 1 and gives 2 fucks at this point. Says 1.6+ And told us to get a better PC...

Optifine has the issue fixed but still bugging him over past week almost to update forge lol.

• I have a question. I was playing a bit on a server with ultimate FTB modpack and the moduular powersuits mod had 2 sets of recipes, one with vanlla items and 1 with gregtech items. Now in SSP i play on 2.90h and when i enable "Gregtech recipes" in the config of modular powersuits, they don't show up. Any reason? Is it NEI or MP or gregtech's fault?

• Because 2.90h had some OreDict changes, thats why.

I have a question. I was playing a bit on a server with ultimate FTB modpack and the moduular powersuits mod had 2 sets of recipes, one with vanlla items and 1 with gregtech items. Now in SSP i play on 2.90h and when i enable "Gregtech recipes" in the config of modular powersuits, they don't show up. Any reason? Is it NEI or MP or gregtech's fault?

This also has been already fixed today by power suits.

• Kane, go bug the Forge Devs or the Optifine Dev to fix it! I will add many more Textures!

mistaqur gave me a Link with a fixed Electrolyzer GUI, which he edited via Bytecode, its now in the older Versions spoiler.

I have just installed and tested it. mistaqurs fix works fine so far. Thank you for upping it!

Just a question regarding the new fusion reactor design:
    Do all old recipes work for the new fusion reactor?
    And if yes, do all recipes produce power (power output is higher than power input) or are there some recipes that do only need power but produce stuff as for example lithium & wolfranium -> iridium ore?

Would be nice to get an answer because of this. Thank you in advance!

• The Recipes got buffed in the case of Energy, and the old Recipes are all working like before.

Thank you for your response!

There is just one question left for me:
    Do the recipes lithium & wolfranium -> iridium ore produce more energy than needed e.g. is it useful for energy production like deuterium & tritium -> helium plasma or do that recipe just need energy to work?

• Thank you for your response!

There is just one question left for me:
    Do the recipes lithium & wolfranium -> iridium ore produce more energy than needed e.g. is it useful for energy production like deuterium & tritium -> helium plasma or do that recipe just need energy to work?

Nope, takes a fair bit of energy, doesnt generate any.

• Has anyone had time to play with Galacticraft much? it seems to be a pretty big hit recently. I was wondering how unbalanced is it besides the fact you can easily fly to space. What about other planet resources?