[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website

• Calm down Ladies. Didnt you see the Solar Panel + Machine Box Combo? Guess how the new Solar Panel Recipe looks like in the Assembling Machine. You just need to combine the crafted Solar Panel (in a slightly diffrent 3x2 Recipe) with a Machine Block.

My Solar Cover Code could in Theory also support HV Solars and alike as well if installed, but who would do that?

The Valve Cover can transfer 1000 Millibuckets per tick, and the Machine Box can store 1000 Millibuckets (it can also store 1 ItemStack and 2000EU), so yes, it can be used as superfancy Megapipe.

And why did you decompile my Addon? All my important Code is already inside the API, even with examples for simple GUIs!

• Can you make a 8 eu/t version of the solar panel cover, (which is obviously only to be used for GT automation) ? So I don't have to install advanced solar panel..

• So, machine box = Fancy Energy/Liquid/item "pipe", with even some energy generation "integrated".
    Hopefully it accepts Transformer upgrades so i can make it an EV line transporting any liquid and item i want.
    I would like if you listen to my suggestion and reduce time by 5-10 of assemblers and all "crafting" machines while keeping the EU needed.

@Above : Lunar panel, which generates 2 EU/t at day and 1 EU/t at night. Enough to keep basic automation working, i believe.
    Requires highly processed Silicon with alot of Radioactive stuff (U/Pu/Th).

• That's also a good one, just anything so I can place and forget GT automation without making windmill/solar flower/generator.. and ofc one less mod is always better.

The post was edited 1 time, last by noskk ().

• Item+Liquid is not really possible (unless you can click obstructed Sides of a Block). That would need another Cover, which does Valve and Conveyor at once (on the List).

I will very likely add Advanced Solar Panels, but turned OFF per default, as they are considered OP by many people including myself.

And yes they accept Transformer and any kind of Battery Upgrades (as long as the Battery Tier matches the maximum Safe Input), so that you can use them as MFE/LVT-Combo for example. Overclockers and MJ-Converters are not being accepted as they don't have any Progress related Stuff.

• I'm a bit confused on Solar Panels. When you say advanced do you mean CPW's or the other one or both? Do you think 5000 solar panels each is more fair? A bit confused on your view of legit. I consider them okay only because it's a joke to have that much lag.. The wiring and etc does not cost anything to me nor is it annoying. Also when you say turn on I'm a bit confused. Right you make a solar panel then you make 8 more and combind them to create a LV. Could you explain in more details what GT is doing to it.

I do thank you for making the process harder and longer. But till you pump out the mother fucking nether don't tell me HV's are cheap :P Their at least a lot less laggy to the server then running massive geothermal farm :P

PS going to bed so fuck you if you try to give me a 1 word answer and I wake up :P

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Sentimels one uses a few Very Expensive items, the Compact Solars uses insane amounts of cheap items, but although ASP is kinda OP, its much more Realistic.

Also, i was poking around in your Wiremill.Class and when i tried to Open it with Eclipse, it gave me an error :P
    No idea how to open up Individual Class files :P

• Sentimels one uses a few Very Expensive items, the Compact Solars uses insane amounts of cheap items, but although ASP is kinda OP, its much more Realistic.

Also, i was poking around in your Wiremill.Class and when i tried to Open it with Eclipse, it gave me an error :P
    No idea how to open up Individual Class files :P

Those "expensive" items are much easier to get than insane amounts of cheap items. With compact solars at the time you have one HV array, you should have 5+ ultimate hybrids of ASP.

• greg, do you know how to make a forgemod in eclipse be a seperate project but "import" the mc project w/o showing the mc files in the modproject? soe somethng like "extends" but for whole projects so i can launch my mod w/ the mc project... if you get what i mean xd

which function do you use for multiblockstructures like blastfurnace?

• Put them into your lib Folder in MCP and browse in the Folder via Eclipse.

Oh ok, thank you.

• This is quite close to asking "what button do I press to build a car from scratch" :)

it isnt, im just asking which forgeapi function he uses, not the whole code.

• Those "expensive" items are much easier to get than insane amounts of cheap items. With compact solars at the time you have one HV array, you should have 5+ ultimate hybrids of ASP.

and yet clueless people left ASP and started using compact solar after ASP implemented the expensive recipe..

• and yet clueless people left ASP and started using compact solar after ASP implemented the expensive recipe..

NOT EXPENSIVE ENOUGH!!!!
    *reverses iridiumironplate, now needs 8 iridium plates and 1 reinforced iron ^^*